Predefined Tags
Required Custom Fields On Upgrade
Required Custom Fields On Forums
Invite System
User Upgrade Pro
Credit System
SEO Optimization
Reaction score
Is there a way to download the invoices in pdf or similar?

It would be great if customers could download invoices in PDF or similar format.
It would also be nice to be able to place the VAT or calculate the tax

Hello,

Is there a way to download the invoices in pdf or similar?
No it is not possible to do this, but it would be interesting to add this.
It would also be nice to be able to place the VAT or calculate the tax
But there is no tax on the subscription, so how do you want me to include that in the invoice ?

Regards,
CRUEL-MODZ

I really don't know what would be the method to add a VAT but it would be great to be able to do it in some way, maybe a section where to include the VAT manually and that it appears broken down in the invoice in some way.

I would also like to know if there is a way to see the invoices from the administrator panel, if this is the option I can't find it and it would be ideal.

It's a good plugin, but it requires more care hahaha

Je ne sais vraiment pas quelle serait la méthode pour ajouter une TVA mais ce serait formidable de pouvoir le faire d'une manière ou d'une autre, peut-être une section où inclure la TVA manuellement et qu'elle apparaît ventilée dans la facture dans certains façon.
But let's imagine that you add the VAT manually, and that this tax is added to the invoice, so the amount of the invoice is false

I would also like to know if there is a way to see the invoices from the administrator panel, if this is the option I can't find it and it would be ideal.
No, it should be added

It's a good plugin, but it requires more care hahaha
AHHHH

Top Bottom