Solved Error While installing

SilentGround

Licensed
Licensed
User Moods Manager
Reaction score
I was trying to install, i got this error.

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'default_moods' in 'field list' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 228

XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
    XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 39
    XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 54
    XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 94
    XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 221
    XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1463
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1195
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/addons/XenSoluce/UserMoodsManager/Setup.php at line 70
    XenSoluce\UserMoodsManager\Setup->installStep3() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 60
    XenSoluce\UserMoodsManager\Setup->installStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 27
    XenSoluce\UserMoodsManager\Setup->install() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 398
    XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionInstall() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 261
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2184
    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 391
    XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

CRUEL-MODZ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Licensed
Reaction score
Hello,

Well, I've made an update, it'll probably fix the problem.

[Xen-Soluce] User Moods Manager 2.1.3 Fix 2 :

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Last edited:

SilentGround

Licensed
Licensed
User Moods Manager
Reaction score
Yes that fixed and i set proper permissions and options. The old moods are showing up. But i am unable to see the Moods Menu to and or remove moods in the admincp.

SyTry

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Licensed
Reaction score
Yes that fixed and i set proper permissions and options. The old moods are showing up. But i am unable to see the Moods Menu to and or remove moods in the admincp.
You don't have the Moods tab in your ACP ?

CRUEL-MODZ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Licensed
Reaction score
Hello,

Yes indeed, this has been changed in an update following the request of a client ;)

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Top Bottom