Blackhat

Licensed
Licensed
User Upgrade Duration
User Upgrade Pro
Credit System
Advanced User Profile
Reaction score
The add-on doesn't support counting thread starter posts, so it would be nice to have an option in the posts event to include thread starter posts in own threads.

4h6OEad.png

Hello,

This means that when you create a thread you can get two events - one for the post and one for the thread creating it.

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Thread event targets posts with position 0 (first post), the "Include thread starter posts" option should exclude posts with position 0.

Hello,

Currently when you create a thread you will only get a thread event and not a post event, so ....

Yes, the suggested option to give credits to thread author when he reply in his own thread.

Hello,

I don't understand...

Well, you said;
when you create a thread you can get two events - one for the post and one for the thread creating it.
You can prevent "Include thread starter posts" option from triggering when creating a thread, you can limit it to trigger only if post position != 0, I'm talking about the position column in xf_post table. Posts with position 0 mean it's the first post (the thread itself).

yes ok but, in any case, when you create a thread, only the thread event works and will work, no other events.

NO, you didn't understand, option selected or not, there is only one event that works when you create a thread, it's the thread event.

Yes, this option shouldn't be similar to the thread event. So, if this option selected the thread starter will get credits when reply in his own thread, if not selected will work as it's currently working.

so I have to look when the position = 1.

Yes, any position other than 0.

Top Bottom