Not planned invite token per uid

leoterik

Registered
Registered
Invite System
User Upgrade Duration
Reaction score
A great feature would be if you can specify for the invite tokens when creating which members should receive a token so let's say someone has been registered for 3 months that should get one but users who have only been registered for 2 months should not get one
You could easily simplify it by the max user id who get the token

Last edited:
Hello,

You wanted that when you create the token, users who register after that cannot use it ?

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

That one can set a maximum user id everything afterwards does not get this token

Hello,

How would you define that?

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

just read the user id's
or just the singup date?

Hello,

Yes, ok I will look at when the user is registered in any case, but when creating the token how you wanted to define, who can use it according to what you were told.

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Ah just make a check box where you type the max uid in that should get the token ?

Ah just make a check box where you type the max uid in that should get the token ?
This is not the best way to look at the user_id but it is better to set the date. right?

EDIT : AH, yes yes ok I understood, so it would rather be a field where you can put, after how many days it will be able to use the token

yea just the max singup date or something like that

but what you wanted was for a user to be able to access the token after X days of registration.

its nice for that kind of project that i have

Okay, but is that what you wanted?

If that's feasible over the user id's, that's exactly what I wanted

Let's say such an example I think everyone understands: D

In my case, I currently have 22x member
Let's say I want to get all the users up to user id 150 an invite and all the first from 151 are not.

Do you understand what I mean?

Let's say such an example I think everyone understands: D

In my case, I currently have 22x member
Let's say I want to get all the users up to user id 150 an invite and all the first from 151 are not.

Do you understand what I mean?
Yes, okay, sorry, but I don't plan to add that at the moment.

uff :/

would be a great feature for more guys then only me i guess

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem is not an interesting feature, because controlling the user_id is ridiculous, but what won't be ridiculous is that they have access to a token after X registered days

Depens on the forum type i guess ^^

Yes and no,
I personally have a site that has 12,500 registered members but the last user_id is: 13302, it's I deleted users banned from users etc etc

Top Bottom