Solved Page Not Found (1 Viewer)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

HerzeleidMeister

Licensed
Licensed
Reaction score
When I click on my advanced stats link the page is not found. I have set the usergroup permissions and checked the add-on settings.

SyTry

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Licensed
Reaction score
Hello,

You have installed the 2.0.0, you may install the latest version ! ;)

Regards, SyTry

CRUEL-MODZ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Licensed
Reaction score
OK what is the latest version? There are 3 choices when the thing pops up!
Hello,

:unsure: Well think a little bit, there are 3 versions a version 2.0.0 without anything that means that it is the first version after 2.0.0 Fix 1 it is the second version and the last version it is 2.0.0 Fix 2

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

HerzeleidMeister

Licensed
Licensed
Reaction score
Hello,

:unsure: Well think a little bit, there are 3 versions a version 2.0.0 without anything that means that it is the first version after 2.0.0 Fix 1 it is the second version and the last version it is 2.0.0 Fix 2

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ
First, I really do not appreciate the attitude. If you would have your system set up better it would be easier for someone to tell which one to download. If I go directly to the "Your Licenses" link from the top menu I find with no problem BUT if you click the "Download" button on a different licenses page (which is where I was) it gives you a pop up that is hard to tell what you are supposed to download!

SyTry

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Licensed
Reaction score
Hello,

When your are in your licenses you see the latest version available. Have a look :

Regards, SyTry

CRUEL-MODZ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Licensed
Reaction score
Hello,

All licence : Screenshot

After that, you have to think, we can't downgrade a version, which means we can't do it: 2.0.0 Fix 1 to 2.0.0 similar 2.0.0 Fix 2 to 2.0.0 Fix 1, personally we never had a problem with that....

Anyway, sorry about how I talked to you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom