Sadiq6210

Licensed
Licensed
User Moods Manager
Required Custom Fields On Upgrade
Change Type Resource
Reaction score
Hello,

Sorry to add many posts and requests, we are testing the addon and we are writing everything in our mind before install it in the live forum.
I hope we are helping to reach better addon and not troubling you ;)

I have 2 more suggestions:

1. I don't think it is required to add word (mood) before the icon, the icon explain itself, therefore, I suggest to remove the word (mood) and keep only the icon.

1569534099432.png

2. This is a trivial suggestion, but is it worth to add Mood addon in admin panel as main category/tab?
I mean we have ~ 35 addons and only Xenforo Resources Manager and Showcase has separate tab as they have a lot of options and links. Moods has only one page, therefore, IMO the correct location is inside Users Tab, the users moods is related to Users options and manage moods is not something you need it everyday.

1569534333705.png

I know it looks more beautiful and it could be aesthetic in separate tab, but think about it, if many coders add their addons in separate tabs then we will have a long list.

What is your option here? it's up to you guys :)

Last edited:
Hello,

You're right, I will change this in the next update. Thank you for this suggestion ! (y)

Regards, SyTry

Hello,

Now you can enable/disable the mood word via an option in the 2.1.2 version. I will move the tab in a next release ! (y)

Regards, SyTry

Hello,

Now you can enable/disable the mood word via an option in the 2.1.2 version. I will move the tab in a next release ! (y)

Regards, SyTry

Great

I feel that 2.1.2 is coming sooooon :cool:

This code should be removed from template "xs_umm_macros"

Code:
    <div class="xsUmmBanner">
        {{ phrase('xs_umm_mood') }}
    </div>

Hello,

I will implement this in the next update ! (y)

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Top Bottom