Solved Token use per user

leoterik

Registered
Registered
Invite System
User Upgrade Duration
Reaction score
So like the titel said add a opption aswell in the group token giver that you can choose how often each user can use the token like the user token give stuff only for the group give

yes but i dont wanna give like each of 50+ users all by self a token ^^ thats why i need the limit for each user in the group token give stuff .... wouhl be awsome for anyone to have this fuction aswell

yes but i dont wanna give like each of 50+ users all by self a token ^^ thats why i need the limit for each user in the group token give stuff .... wouhl be awsome for anyone to have this fuction aswell
I don't see the principle of giving one token per user, assuming that one user will be able to generate X code in all cases so no need to have one token per user;)

i dont want ONE token per user i never said that ^^

i paid 30€ for my old invite addon that was absoluty 0 that what i wanted and this addon its almost that what i want just that one small thing is missing ^^

You create a token or this token can generate 10 code
so: member 1 to generate 10 code (with the same token) member 2 will be able to generate 10 code (with the same token) etc etc

ok so if i create a group token and send the max to 3 ANY user can use the token only 3 times ?

Top Bottom