Implemented xx invites per token

leoterik

Registered
Registered
Invite System
User Upgrade Duration
Reaction score
would be nice to see soon that you can choose how much invites can be generated per token
so token xxxx can generate xx invite codes

Hello,

This will be added ;)

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

awsome how long it takes?

Hello,

This has already been added in the next update;) : Screenshot

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

maybe a next suggestion, remove the token stuff and instand instand add invite codes per group
and btw a question

if i give a usergroup a token and 200+ members are in this group
ANYONE can use the token to get one invite or ?

Hello,

maybe a next suggestion, remove the token stuff and instand instand add invite codes per group
Delete tokens will not be possible because I will unfortunately be asked, but in the future I will see to create a system in the acp or the administrator will be able to create invitation codes or the latter can be used X times.

if i give a usergroup a token and 200+ members are in this group
ANYONE can use the token to get one invite or ?
Normally, a token can be used once by members of a user group, but I saw that there was a bug, in the next update it will have a fix;)

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Normally, a token can be used once by members of a user group, but I saw that there was a bug, in the next update it will have a fix;)

pls make it that every token is unieqe so every user get a new one generated everything else dosnt make much sense.

I'll give you an example:
We have two groups: group A and group B.
Group A = 10 members
group B = 20 members
We generate a token for group A
This token can only be used once by members of this group.
It makes sense because otherwise a token can be used to register, or it won't have a code system;

I'm not if you actually understood a generic token can be used once all the members of a user group share once.

the token is not unique!
the code is unique

so: 1 generated token for every 10 members
so: member1 = 1 code, member2 = 1 code etc etc etc

so with 1 token generated all members of the group can use it once

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes normally it was planned as that, but I saw that there was a bug in the next update it will have a fix;)
moreover it will add the system requires that tokens can be used X times per user;)

yes pls fast :D

+ can you add on the profil a info that the user got invited by

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes this is also implemented ! (y)

Please, if you have any suggestion make one thread for one suggestion. This is much simple for us :cool:

Regards, SyTry

Top Bottom