Solved Members inviting other members?

zoldos

Licensed
Licensed
User Moods Manager
Invite System
Reaction score
I can't seem to find a way to allow regular members to invite people. Is this even possible? Thanks!

Hello,

I can't seem to find a way to allow regular members to invite people. Is this even possible? Thanks!
A member can invite a user either by giving him the invitation code directly or by e-mail.

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Got it. I had to create a Token! :) One issue tho, there is no way to add a custom e-mail subject when a regular member sends an invite. It simply shows the Admin's name twice, once for the sender, and then again for the subject! :(

Also, the regular member invite method doesn't check to see if someone has an account or has already been invited! o_O

Last edited:
Got it. I had to create a Token! :) One issue tho, there is no way to add a custom e-mail subject when a regular member sends an invite. It simply shows the Admin's name twice, once for the sender, and then again for the subject! :(
Can you make me a screenshot of the options for the invite system?

A user can't put a topic because he could put shit like: "fuck you" which could damage the forum, to avoid that and to be professional you should put a topic in the options.

Also, the regular member invite method doesn't check to see if someone has an account or has already been invited! o_O
I didn't activate this for members simply because they could know the user's email :( and that's not really the point, and to know who's registered or not with the RGPD and data protection ....

Can you make me a screenshot of the options for the invite system?

A user can't put a topic because he could put shit like: "fuck you" which could damage the forum, to avoid that and to be professional you should put a topic in the options
Yes ok I just saw that I had done shit in fact there is a sentence: xs_is_subject_of_the_email_by_default and the subject will be that.

Top Bottom