Add-on [Xen-Soluce] User Upgrade Pro

CRUEL-MODZ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Licensed
Reaction score
A new product by CRUEL-MODZ is available: [Xen-Soluce] User Upgrade Pro 2.0.0 - This add-on allow you to let users renew their upgrades before it expired, send email/conversation with notice once expired asking them to renew and more.

[Xen-Soluce] User Upgrade Pro 2.0.0

Description

Description :
  • This add-on allow you to let users renew their upgrades before it expired, send email/conversation with notice once expired asking them to renew and more.
Feature summary :
  • Options :
    • Invoice logo
    • Company detail
    • Footer block
    • Username
    • Enable field in invoice
    • Send email/conversation before and after expiration date
    • Display notice to the user with expired account and asked him to renew
    • Allow user to renew his account even before expiration date
    • Invoice list
    • Alert user before/after expiration
    • Exclude upgrade from invoice
Branding :
  • This add-on does not include branding.
Installation :
  • Download and unzip it.
  • Copy the src/addons/XenSoluce/UserUpgradePro directory to your server.
  • From the AdminCP install the add-on.
Note :

Extended Product Information

• Options :
    • Invoice logo
    • Company detail
    • Footer block
    • Username
    • Enable field in invoice
    • Send email/conversation before and after expiration date
    • Display notice to the user with expired account and asked him to renew
    • Allow user to renew his account even before expiration date
    • Invoice list
    • Alert user before/after expiration
    • Exclude upgrade from invoice

Read more about this product...

Hello, i have 1 question for this addon.
Let's say i upgrade account 10$ for 1 month, if i change the price from backend to 9$ can i extend for 9$? or the extend button will disappear?

Why i'm asking this, i saw this comment [Xen-Soluce] User Upgrade Pro [Paid] and i'm using that addon for extend acc upgrade.And that addon has that issue,if we change the price from the backend then the extend button disappear.

Also have you tested how it works with coupon codes? Let's say i upgrade account 10$ for 1 month and i give code to user(s) 15% discount when you renew

Hello, i have 1 question for this addon.
Let's say i upgrade account 10$ for 1 month, if i change the price from backend to 9$ can i extend for 9$? or the extend button will disappear?

Why i'm asking this, i saw this comment [Xen-Soluce] User Upgrade Pro [Paid] and i'm using that addon for extend acc upgrade.And that addon has that issue,if we change the price from the backend then the extend button disappear.

Also have you tested how it works with coupon codes? Let's say i upgrade account 10$ for 1 month and i give code to user(s) 15% discount when you renew
Hello,

If you change the price, the button will not disappear, it's if you change the duration of update, it will still have the button but the renewal of the subscription will remain the same time.

Example :

A subscription : 10$ for 1 month a user takes the subscription, you change the subscription 10$ for 2 months.
The user will renew 10$ for 1 month.

Currently it is not possible to use a promo code on a renewal, but soon it will be compatible with our promo code addon : [Xen-Soluce] Upgrade Coupons

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

If you change the price, the button will not disappear, it's if you change the duration of update, it will still have the button but the renewal of the subscription will remain the same time.
I never change the duration,i change sometimes the price when i want to provide discount to specific users.
This matter as you explained above works fine,that's great.

Currently it is not possible to use a promo code on a renewal, but soon it will be compatible with our promo code addon : [Xen-Soluce] Upgrade Coupons
That's great, as soon this will be ready will buy both add-ons. Atm on my pricing page i have some % discount on renew. (which i provide manually)

Note: the coupon add-on not works with stripe, works only with paypal.
with stripe the discounted payment is made fine but account doesn't upgrade.

I never change the duration,i change sometimes the price when i want to provide discount to specific users.
This matter as you explained above works fine,that's great.

That's great, as soon this will be ready will buy both add-ons. Atm on my pricing page i have some % discount on renew. (which i provide manually)

Note: the coupon add-on not works with stripe, works only with paypal.
with stripe the discounted payment is made fine but account doesn't upgrade.
Hello,

Which add-on are you talking for coupon ? :)

Regards, SyTry

I haven't tested my self, a friend have bought and said it not works with stripe.
I saw the coupon thing and asked hem what is he using and he sent me the link here, and just told me not works with stripe.
You can give it a try

I haven't tested my self, a friend have bought and said it not works with stripe.
I saw the coupon thing and asked hem what is he using and he sent me the link here, and just told me not works with stripe.
You can give it a try
Hello,

What's the site?

So this is ready now? Are both addons compatible? Tested? Just verifying

Maybe i readed wrong, you said the next update. My bad sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
In the next update the discount codes will also work for renewals.

Top Bottom