Predefined Tags
Required Custom Fields On Upgrade
Required Custom Fields On Forums
Invite System
User Upgrade Pro
Credit System
SEO Optimization
Reaction score
I want a plugin that tells me the daily, monthly and annual total of the subscriptions I have on my website.

Also that allows me to deduct the commissions of the payment gateways.
In the case of Paypal is 3.5% + €0.35 this should be deducted from each subscription.

Maybe add a filter to see what type of subscription is the most profitable.

Currently on my website I only use paypal

Just asking if there is something that does this job, I didn't have a budget planned for this, nor am I in a hurry to get it.

a plugin that does this and is as simple as possible would be ideal, I don't know how much it might cost, so I don't know how much I would be willing to pay hahaha.

I have not seen anything similar in the xenforo resources.
thanks

Tagging CRUEL-MODZ for this
Also that allows me to deduct the commissions of the payment gateways.
In the case of Paypal is 3.5% + €0.35 this should be deducted from each subscription.
Not sure, can you provide more details please?

Hello,

You want it to add the paypal tax automatically, but display the price with the paypal tax directly?

The problem with paypal tax is that it varies on a lot of things :'(

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

the paypal tax is always the same, you could add an option in the settings to add the percentage and the fixed amount.

Then in the listing the net price will appear.

you could also make a simple list of the type of subscription with several buttons.

Subscriptions today

Monthly Subscriptions

Annual Subscriptions

I currently use a normal calendar to manage this.
This way I can easily see how many subscriptions of each type I have at a glance, how many subscriptions are due to renew on a particular day, how many monthly subscription types there are, annual etc...

I think the whole Xenforo subscription system is yet to be exploited.
There are no useful tools to manage this.

In the user upgrades tab it only shows the total number of subscriptions, but you cannot filter by subscription type.

Also you can't know how many subscriptions need to be renewed in a day, how many monthly subscriptions are active.

When someone subscribes in my forum, to keep a better control, I will write down in a calendar the date of registration and I will also add recurring events to know how many subscriptions are renewed on a specific day.
In my case I do it by colors, a different color for each type of subscription.

A plugin that does this on the website itself would be extremely useful.
The issue of showing the amount in total money, is indifferent, knowing how many subscriptions of each type there are active you can make a calculation very quickly.

But Xenforo has none of these options.

Hello,

they are not the same:

For example:
Screenshot Screenshot

12 - 3.5% = 11.58
11.58 - 0.35 = 11.23

you could add an option in the settings to add the percentage and the fixed amount.
Good idea.

you could also make a simple list of the type of subscription with several buttons.

Subscriptions today

Monthly Subscriptions

Annual Subscriptions

This way I can easily see how many subscriptions of each type I have at a glance, how many subscriptions are due to renew on a particular day, how many monthly subscription types there are, annual etc...

In the user upgrades tab it only shows the total number of subscriptions, but you cannot filter by subscription type.

Also you can't know how many subscriptions need to be renewed in a day, how many monthly subscriptions are active.

When someone subscribes in my forum, to keep a better control, I will write down in a calendar the date of registration and I will also add recurring events to know how many subscriptions are renewed on a specific day.

The issue of showing the amount in total money, is indifferent, knowing how many subscriptions of each type there are active you can make a calculation very quickly.

in fact you want a statistics system for subscriptions ?

Hello,

they are not the same:

For example:
Screenshot Screenshot

12 - 3.5% = 11.58
11.58 - 0.35 = 11.23

Good idea.

in fact you want a statistics system for subscriptions ?
paypal's commission works according to a pre-set amount of money on your website.

In my case in Spain, according to the paypal website I will pay 2.90% + 0.35€ for each transaction.
this is independent of the amount of money the user pays, paypal will charge me that commission.
so you can add 2 options for each person according to their country to add the % and the fixed amount they need.

yes, basically a small system of statistics on user subscriptions.

Although with some ideas I gave, I think they are good ideas.

--

anyway, knowing how many subscriptions of each type are active every day or every month, you can easily calculate the money you are receiving from the site.

Subscriptions today

Monthly Subscriptions

Annual Subscriptions

I could do like this: Screenshot

I could do like this: Screenshot
Yes, something like that would be nice.

Although there should be an option to list the subscriptions that are going to expire today.
Currently to find out which subscriptions are renewing today, I have to go to the user upgrades list and search through last month's pages and check which ones should be renewing today, it's a bit cumbersome.

A good option would be for example a date selector that shows the subscriptions that are due to renew or are about to expire.

If this is going to be a custom plugin for me write me privately the budget and we will look at it.

Thanks a lot

A good option would be for example a date selector that shows the subscriptions that are due to renew or are about to expire.
in this addon : [Xen-Soluce] User Upgrade Pro I had created an option that allowed to see in X day/month/years the subscription will expire or has expired with a filter that places it on the active and expired subscription page. But I was asked to change this filter into something else lol ^^ Now the filter, it filters according to the duration of the subscription ^^

in this addon : [Xen-Soluce] User Upgrade Pro I had created an option that allowed to see in X day/month/years the subscription will expire or has expired with a filter that places it on the active and expired subscription page. But I was asked to change this filter into something else lol ^^ Now the filter, it filters according to the duration of the subscription ^^
I was interested in this plugin some months ago.
But I haven't gotten to try it, maybe you have a demo?

So you say, the plugin will show on X day how many subscriptions have been renewed or activated and how many have been cancelled?

So you say, the plugin will show on X day how many subscriptions have been renewed or activated and how many have been cancelled?
No, we used to be able to do that, now we can't, before I display all the list of users who have their subscriptions that will or has expired according to a filter: X day/month/years, in this addon there is a criterium user that can help you: Screenshot

I am interested in knowing the subscriptions that will expire today or have started today or X day

The option I see in the picture you sent does this?

I am interested in knowing the subscriptions that will expire today or have started today or X day

The option I see in the picture you sent does this?
This screenshot comes from: User Criteria, you can have the list of subscriptions that will expire in X next day

Top Bottom