Solved Bug Report and Feature Suggestion: Invitation Codes Assigned at No Cost and Unregistered User Invitation Purchase Option

javilonas

Licensed
Licensed
Invite System
Reaction score
If a user accesses the site URL with /account/invitation-buy/ and you have previously configured the invitation payment system and then deactivated it, it will assign invitations at no cost. I am using version 2.3.2 Fix 1, which is the maximum allowed by my current XenForo version 2.2.15 patch2. On the other hand, I thought that unregistered users would have the option to purchase an invitation from the registration form if it was enabled, but that is not the case. It would be great to have that option since that’s what I was really looking for.
Regards.

If a user accesses the site URL with /account/invitation-buy/ and you have previously configured the invitation payment system and then deactivated it, it will assign invitations at no cost. I am using version 2.3.2 Fix 1, which is the maximum allowed by my current XenForo version 2.2.15 patch2.
Ah I'll check it out ^^

On the other hand, I thought that unregistered users would have the option to purchase an invitation from the registration form if it was enabled, but that is not the case. It would be great to have that option since that’s what I was really looking for.
Regards.
Yes, why not!
That said, as I've already said, there won't be any new features for XF2.2.

Ah, lo comprobaré ^^

¡Sí, por qué no!
Dicho esto, como ya he dicho, no habrá novedades para la XF2.2.
Thank you for looking into it. Regarding the new option, it's great that you are considering it, although I'm disappointed that I won't be able to enjoy it in 2.2 after suggesting it.

It would be appreciated if at least that option could be provided for those of us who face significant internal changes when migrating to 2.3 due to our internal modifications.

I don’t like to modify or adapt plugins that work well, like this one, on my own. But if it’s not possible, I’ll have to wait or try to adapt it manually, although an update with the fix plus the suggestion would be fantastic.

Thank you for the great work you do. ;)

In fact, creating a feature on XF2.2 and XF2.3 means doing 2 developments, so 2 times more work, bug fixes/vunerability, it's normal to do it on XF2.2 and XF2.3, but features are something else.

If a user accesses the site URL with /account/invitation-buy/ and you have previously configured the invitation payment system and then deactivated it, it will assign invitations at no cost. I am using version 2.3.2 Fix 1, which is the maximum allowed by my current XenForo version 2.2.15 patch2.
This should be fixed with the latest version! Thanks for reporting the bug! [Xen-Soluce] Invite System 2.4.0 Fix 1

For the suggestion I encourage you to make a suggestion here : Suggestions - Xen-Soluce - Add-ons & Services

Last edited:
Top Bottom