Predefined Tags
Required Custom Fields On Upgrade
Required Custom Fields On Forums
Invite System
User Upgrade Pro
Credit System
SEO Optimization
Reaction score
On my website there are different options and functions in the upgrade accounts that have nothing to do with each other.

So currently someone who wants VIP access needs to place an email associated with another website by obligation, even if it has nothing to do with what this user wants.

It would be great to be able to filter the custom field depending on the account upgrade you want to buy.
It's too cumbersome for a user to have to fill in fields they don't know they are or aren't going to use.

Did anyone finally read this? (y)

Hello,

Yes, I have read them, but unfortunately it is not possible to do so, because I would not base myself on the same thing and the person who asked me for this addon would ask me as it is now

Hello,

Yes, I have read them, but unfortunately it is not possible to do so, because I would not base myself on the same thing and the person who asked me for this addon would ask me as it is now

and could you make this modification for me? what would be the price?
I have different user updates and who is interested in A now must necessarily place information that does not have to correspond to people who want to buy B, this is terribly cumbersome

My plan was to use the 3 plugins, the time, the coupon and the custom fields to give different options to my users.
I think more xenforo administrators will encounter this problem

Top Bottom