Solved Emailing version 2.2.1

xlegends

Licensed
Licensed
Invite System
Reaction score
So I think I misunderstood the new email notify update.

I thought there was an invite form the users can send their invite link or is this email just to notify the user that the invite was registered?

Solution
Hello,

I thought there was an invite form the users can send their invite link or is this email just to notify the user that the invite was registered?
In version 2.2.1 I implement the addon : [AddonFlare] Paid Registrations

In version 2.2.0 I have created a page to invite users to register, this automatically generates an invitation code, as requested here : Implemented - Option on invite panel to sending the invitations by email to the guests,
But the users of your forum can not yet send email to their friends, this is for the moment only for the administrator.

I plan to extend this feature to the forum users.

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ
Hello,

In version 2.2.1 I implement the addon : [AddonFlare] Paid Registrations

In version 2.2.0 I have created a page to invite users to register, this automatically generates an invitation code, as requested here : Implemented - Option on invite panel to sending the invitations by email to the guests,
But the users of your forum can not yet send email to their friends, this is for the moment only for the administrator.

I plan to extend this feature to the forum users.

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Solution
Hi,

I upgraded to 2.2 so users can send emails.

1) First, I cant find where the users have the option to send the email invite

2) I can't find these permissions screenshot you posted at xenforo product page
permissions.png

This is all I see under Admin group permissions
mypermissions.png

Hello

Hi,

I upgraded to 2.2 so users can send emails.

1) First, I cant find where the users have the option to send the email invite

2) I can't find these permissions screenshot you posted at xenforo product page
View attachment 1358

This is all I see under Admin group permissions
View attachment 1359
For a user to invite another user he can go to : account/invitation Screenshot
But you have to configure this option: Screenshot in groups/xs_is_settings/#xs_is_predefined_message_email

this is an administrator permission : Screenshot

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Thanks,

After upgrade, this is all I see..

Attachments

• invite.png
    invite.png
    129.8 KB · Views: 2
Yes from before, but I dont see the SEND email option below it as in your screenshot.

just before you can go to the template: xs_is_account_Invitation and see if there are any changes that have been made, if so you can do Screenshot ?

Hi,

Thanks. Its fixed. I never set the predefined email message. I thought it would use a built in message.

predefined.png

Looks like it doesnt support html in predefined message. Thats ok. This is better than before.. Looks great.

Last question,

is it safe to clean up invitation codes after they been used.
No, you should not delete the invitation codes, for the simple reason that after the number of invitations that the user has or can invite will be distorted

Top Bottom