Liam's add-ons
Post Macros

KensonPlays

Licensed
Licensed
Upgrade Coupons
Recurring Subscription
Reaction score
I'm unable to see the button in the post editor. I've granted all staff groups permission for unlimited (everything "yes") and added it to bbc menu manager, but nothing shows. It should be right next to the 'fullscreen' button.
1724620447102.png

I'm unable to see the button in the post editor. I've granted all staff groups permission for unlimited (everything "yes") and added it to bbc menu manager, but nothing shows. It should be right next to the 'fullscreen' button.
View attachment 2162

That's strange. Mine shows fine. Before and after upgrade to XF 2.3

Screenshot 2024-08-25 193811.png

Are you using the latest version of the addon?

Getting these after an uninstall and reinstall:
1724631591623.png
I don't even have a template with that name. I wonder if it is left over from the older version. May have to wait for CRUEL-MODZ on this one.

2024-08-25_20-54-07.png

Same as me. Did you only set those errors once or do you keep getting them?

I would try uninstalling the addon. delete the files, download a fresh copy and try installing it again.

I would try uninstalling the addon. delete the files, download a fresh copy and try installing it again.
I mean, I've already tried that, but I'll do it again.

Edit:
Completely uninstalled and removed files a second time, reinstalled, setup perms and a quick sample macro.
1724637779452.png
Not showing in toolbar still.

Error showing again.
1724637799878.png

So weird. I'm sure CRUEL-MODZ will get to the bottom of it. Sorry I could not be of help.

Hello,

I'm using the default XF style, just with color changes, not a custom theme. Yea, I dunno what's going on.

Getting these after an uninstall and reinstall:
View attachment 2164
There is indeed an error that I will correct, that said this error is not related to your problem, and personally I tested on a new installation of XF and I had no problem (worry) to have the icon of macros, can you communicate to me in private message with the link to your site plus an account ? please.

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Top Bottom