New Registration Notification
User Groups Legend
Advanced Statistics
Credit System
Trophy Improvements
Advanced User Profile
Custom Prefixes & Banners
Reaction score
😅 Just tried installing this and immediately ended up with 4 pages of server errors...

Screenshot_2023-12-29-01-50-12-52_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

...had to uninstall it straight away because Showcase stopped working and all the Showcase items vanished.
They reappeared after uninstalling this add-on.

Any ideas how to get this working on my site? (@nzfsf.nz)

🫵😁👍 You are an absolute legend!
🏆 CRUEL-MODZ

Everything works perfectly now.

And for real, I genuinely appreciate the assistance with this. Thank you.

Oh, and I'll call back later to drop a positive review as well.

🙂Cheers

If you still have bugs, or if you have suggestions, don't hesitate ;)

Thanks for your patience !!! I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

😄Hey mate tbh there's really no apology necessary coz that was literally the fastest support response I've ever seen.

Before I came here this morning, I had tried a somewhat similar add-on from [XGT]-(although it didn't work at all, and they still haven't responded to my first messages from ~8 months ago😂)

From what I can tell, the only major difference between their add-on & yours is the additional style options.
I dunno how difficult something like this might be, or if it would even be profitable to do...😄but I'd definitely buy it.

Screenshot_2023-12-28-22-11-37-33_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

😄Hey mate tbh there's really no apology necessary coz that was literally the fastest support response I've ever seen.

Before I came here this morning, I had tried a somewhat similar add-on from [XGT]-(although it didn't work at all, and they still haven't responded to my first messages from ~8 months ago😂)

From what I can tell, the only major difference between their add-on & yours is the additional style options.
I dunno how difficult something like this might be, or if it would even be profitable to do...😄but I'd definitely buy it.

View attachment 1843
Can you give me the link to the other addon,

That said, I've just thought of a feature that might be interesting. I'll test it out and see what it comes up with ;)

Can you give me the link to the other addon,

That said, I've just thought of a feature that might be interesting. I'll test it out and see what it comes up with ;)
🙂Oh yeah absolutely mate, no worries at all.

I'll attach the file as well.

Note: I think it's possibly a Turkish site and the auto translate doesn't seem to work properly, like it only partially translates things-(*at least for me anyway, maybe it's my crappy phone....😂 I dunno aye.)

[XenGenTr] Önek sistemi
Eklenti xenforo 2.2 ve üzeri için tasarlanmış ve tamami ile ücretsiz bir eklentidir.
Bu eklenti ile xenforo yapısı önek tasarımları dışına çıkarak eklentiye entegre olan 5 adet farklı önek tasarımını kullanmanıza olanak... XF 2.2 Eklenti - [XenGenTr] Önek sistemi

Ok I see, I'll see what I can come up with,

I downloaded it then removed it from the download ;)
😅 Apologies.
I thought I'd already called in and reacted to your last post, but I just discovered that apparently I hadn't.

Sorry if it seemed like I was ignoring ya or somethin'. I can assure you that I've been thinking about this add-on since the other day.

😎I'm definitely interested to see the feature you mentioned having a go at.

Also wanted to ask you about an idea I have for an add-on too.
(*I'd pay for it of course.)

I've looked around but haven't found anything like what I'm thinking of, and tbh I can't work out why no ones created something like it for XF yet.

😂 I'm intentionally being vague here about this add-on idea because I don't wanna share it publicly in case some random butt muncher hijacks it.

And you've been good to me, so if this add-on idea turns out to be commercially viable & therefore profitable—I would have you alone benefit from it.
(*if ya wanted)

Hello,

😅 Apologies.
I thought I'd already called in and reacted to your last post, but I just discovered that apparently I hadn't.

Sorry if it seemed like I was ignoring ya or somethin'. I can assure you that I've been thinking about this add-on since the other day.
No problem ;)

😎I'm definitely interested to see the feature you mentioned having a go at.
I'm currently on holiday and I'll look at it as soon as I get home AHHHHH (in a week ;) )

Also wanted to ask you about an idea I have for an add-on too.
(*I'd pay for it of course.)

I've looked around but haven't found anything like what I'm thinking of, and tbh I can't work out why no ones created something like it for XF yet.

😂 I'm intentionally being vague here about this add-on idea because I don't wanna share it publicly in case some random butt muncher hijacks it.

And you've been good to me, so if this add-on idea turns out to be commercially viable & therefore profitable—I would have you alone benefit from it.
(*if ya wanted)
Feel free to start a private conversation with me and SyTry ;)

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Hello,

No problem ;)

I'm currently on holiday and I'll look at it as soon as I get home AHHHHH (in a week ;) )

Feel free to start a private conversation with me and SyTry ;)

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ
😎👍Yeah sweet as.

I'll throw together some visual aids first coz I'm pretty sh!t at explaining computery stuff. 😂

😅 Sorry to be a pain. Yesterday while logged in the ACP I discovered 7 new pages of server errors.

I figured these errors were probably being caused by one of the two DBTech add-ons because they all clearly say - [DBTech\Shop:blah blah blah]—and plus I'm currently already (~2 weeks into) waiting for the DBTech guys to resolve another issue pertaining to a supposed "orphaned post" relating to their DBTech Shop add-on.

So instead of hitting up DBTech, last night I hired another dev to come see if he could sort out these latest errors.

I've just woken up and found his assessment of the errors.

According to him, these errors are related to the [XenSoluce] 'Custom Colours Picker' add-on.

Screenshot_2024-01-04-10-28-51-20_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpgScreenshot_2024-01-04-10-28-56-67_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Note: 😁I actually really like this Custom Colours Picker add-on and I've been using it for several days already with no problems at all since the initial errors were resolved, so I'm unsure why these latest errors didn't occur until yesterday.

The only things I did differently yesterday was: (a) installing the 'Rosters' add-on which integrates with an existing 'Tournaments' add-on, and (b) I tidied up some of the existing DBTech Shop items.

(*Happy to set you up with an admin access account if ya wanted/needed to take a look(¿?))

😅 Sorry to be a pain. Yesterday while logged in the ACP I discovered 7 new pages of server errors.

I figured these errors were probably being caused by one of the two DBTech add-ons because they all clearly say - [DBTech\Shop:blah blah blah]—and plus I'm currently already (~2 weeks into) waiting for the DBTech guys to resolve another issue pertaining to a supposed "orphaned post" relating to their DBTech Shop add-on.

So instead of hitting up DBTech, last night I hired another dev to come see if he could sort out these latest errors.

I've just woken up and found his assessment of the errors.

According to him, these errors are related to the [XenSoluce] 'Custom Colours Picker' add-on.

Note: 😁I actually really like this Custom Colours Picker add-on and I've been using it for several days already with no problems at all since the initial errors were resolved, so I'm unsure why these latest errors didn't occur until yesterday.

The only things I did differently yesterday was: (a) installing the 'Rosters' add-on which integrates with an existing 'Tournaments' add-on, and (b) I tidied up some of the existing DBTech Shop items.

(*Happy to set you up with an admin access account if ya wanted/needed to take a look(¿?))
Ok I see I have the same error, I'll share an update ;)

Hello,

Can you give me the full error?

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ
Here's the most recent error:

InvalidArgumentException: Accessed unknown getter 'xs_ccp_fa' on DBTech\Shop:ItemPrefix[4] src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:213
Generated by: CuriousFiend Jan 3, 2024 at 2:55 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(125): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('xs_ccp_fa')

#1 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/public/prefix_macros.php(53): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet('xs_ccp_fa')

#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(827): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XP\VB\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)

#3 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/public/prefix_input.php(147): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('prefix_macros', 'select', Array, Array)

#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1654): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XP\VB\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)

#5 src/addons/MaZ/AUN/XF/Template/Templater.php(39): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('prefix_input', Array, true, NULL)

#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(6570): MaZ\AUN\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('public:prefix_i...', Array)

#7 src/addons/XenSoluce/CustomColorsPicker/XF/Template/Templater.php(163): XF\Template\Templater->formPrefixInput(Array, Array)

#8 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(6589): XenSoluce\CustomColorsPicker\XF\Template\Templater->formPrefixInput(Array, Array)

#9 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/public/dbtech_shop_item_edit_macros.php(595): XF\Template\Templater->formPrefixInputRow(Array, Array, Array)

#10 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(827): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XP\VB\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)

#11 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/public/dbtech_shop_item_edit_macros.php(311): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('dbtech_shop_ite...', 'title', Array, Array)

#12 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(827): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XP\VB\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)

#13 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/dbtech_shop_item_edit.php(35): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('dbtech_shop_ite...', 'edit_form', Array, Array)

#14 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1654): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XP\VB\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)

#15 src/addons/MaZ/AUN/XF/Template/Templater.php(39): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('dbtech_shop_ite...', Array, true, NULL)

#16 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): MaZ\AUN\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('admin:dbtech_sh...', Array)

#17 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(50): XF\Template\Template->render()

#18 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(460): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('DBTech\\Shop:Ite...', 'admin:dbtech_sh...', Array)

#19 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(442): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))

#20 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))

#21 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')

#22 src/XF/App.php(2487): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()

#23 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()

#24 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')

#25 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
["url"] => string(56) "/admin.php?dbtech-shop/items/post-background-red.11/edit"
["referrer"] => string(45) "Administrator login | NZFSF.NZ"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["dbtech-shop/items/post-background-red_11/edit"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

I've just shared an update, let me know if this corrects your error ;)
If it does, I'll share the update on XF ;)

I've just shared an update, let me know if this corrects your error ;)
If it does, I'll share the update on XF ;)
😃Yeah, looks like everything's all good now.

Mate you really are a legend!

Thanks for helping again, I genuinely do appreciate it.

Oh, hey I've been meaning to ask ya which add-on you're using to make the usernames look so flippin' tripppy?

*ie:
Screenshot_2024-01-04-13-08-14-20_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

☝️😎 That username style is legit cool af!

Top Bottom