New Registration Notification
User Groups Legend
Advanced Statistics
Credit System
Trophy Improvements
Advanced User Profile
Custom Prefixes & Banners
Reaction score
😅 Just tried installing this and immediately ended up with 4 pages of server errors...

Screenshot_2023-12-29-01-50-12-52_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

...had to uninstall it straight away because Showcase stopped working and all the Showcase items vanished.
They reappeared after uninstalling this add-on.

Any ideas how to get this working on my site? (@nzfsf.nz)

it's not an addon, it's just a style:
CSS:
color: #FFF;
    font-family: Verdana;
    font-weight: bold;
    text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #009688, 0px 0px 3px #009688, 0px 0px 5px #009688;
    font-size: 12px;

it's not an addon, it's just a style:
CSS:
color: #FFF;
    font-family: Verdana;
    font-weight: bold;
    text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #009688, 0px 0px 3px #009688, 0px 0px 5px #009688;
    font-size: 12px;
Wow, that's actually pretty cool!

...and I'm a bit of a dipsh_t coz 😂I thought it was somehow making the letters invisible.

Weird thing is that I can't create the same/or similar tripppy style with the DBTech Shop items creation, eg: Thread/& Post Title Styles account upgrades items.

I mean, it does enable applying -Bold, Italics, Underline, Colour + Shadow & Glow, but if I customize all 3 colours at once in item creation—😅it always results with the main colour of the lettering appearing as a noticably different colour.

Eg: If setting Shadow & Glow to dark blue-rgb(0, 30, 0) & the letters main colour as Gold-rgb(212, 175, 55)>>>😂the Gold appears as a sickly greenish colour in the forum instead of Gold.

I've tried a bunch of combinations but the results alway similar odd colouring.

So I tried adding your code to a DBTech Thread Title Style item and bloody crikey mate! Your code works mint as!

😃No joke. Your example code is way better than what the stock DBTech settings options allow, oh, and....🤭 I've possibly started creating specialty Cruel Modz Style items in your honour.
Screenshot_2024-01-05-18-58-51-54_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg
(*Doesn't look as good as yours though.😁👍Cheers mate)

Hey CuriousFiend , thanks for your review, feel free to post it on XenForo too aha :

Regards, SyTry

Hey CuriousFiend , thanks for your review, feel free to post it on XenForo too aha :

Regards, SyTry
Yeah no worries mate, I'll go do that right now.

Top Bottom