Not a bug Invitations

Nosseni

Licensed
Licensed
Invite System
Reaction score
Is there a way I can make it so a certain user group has access to one invite code to give out to a friend?

Hello,

Is there a way I can make it so a certain user group has access to one invite code to give out to a friend?
Sorry for the late reply

You can create a token, and this token can only be used by selected groups (with this token, users can generate one or more invitation codes (depending on the settings chosen), which can be shared with their friends).

There's also a permssion to specify which user groups can generate invitation codes.

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Last edited:
Hello,

Sorry for the late reply

You can create a token, and this token can only be used by selected groups (with this token, users can generate one or more invitation codes (depending on the settings chosen), which can be shared with their friends).

There's also a permssion to specify which user groups can generate invitation codes.

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ
Those are the same screen shots, can I get the first one again? Thank you.

I didn't quite understand your question, you can limit the number of invitation codes generated here : Screenshot

Code d'invitation = unique
token = not unique

You can limit the number of times a user can generate an invitation code, but an invitation code can only be used once.

yeah I know that. I want to set the token to "unlimited" but each member can only make one invite code. Is there a way to do that?

Top Bottom