Suggestion Suggestions for Profile Customization add-on

oO5Dynasty

Licensed
Licensed
User Moods Manager
Profile Customization
Reaction score
Would be amazing, to have the option to use a responsive background image on your profile.
Would also be amazing if we can change the color of the scroll bar.
Would add more to the feel and emotion of your profile pages.

Xen-Factory has an add-on that I am currently using that allows you to add a background image to node pages. But they do not have one for profile pages anymore. They had it for Xenforo 1 but didn't move it to xenforo 2. My community members would love to have background images on their profiles.
This add-on works amazingly for nodes cause it removes the header and footer from the page, which allows you to focus on the artwork.
So if I had this type of background for profile pages it would be amazing.

Web capture_13-12-2021_05422_user.oo5dynasty.com.jpeg
This was my old website with background images for profile members.
Moved the header block etc which allowed members to make cinematic profile pages.

Screenshot 2017-03-21 11.14.07.png

I also had a developer create an add-on for me which allowed my site members to fully customize their profile pages.
I have limited screenshots of this cause it's on x1.
This was my idea for profile pages, I wanted the members to be able to change the color of everything so they could design their pages to fit their style. If they wanted their profile page to look like the latest Batman video game coming out, they could do so. Change font color plus more. We put in the add-on site staff members were able to change the color of the mod bar as well.
This is how we got the profile pages to pretty much be almost all transparent and mainly show the background etc.
Ad-on was called Profile custom font when it started out, but as we worked on it, you were able to change the color of everything. This screenshot does not have all of the color pickers, cause it was an early screenshot.

This is why I got super excited when I saw your add-on for X2. I just want to pass along these ideas I had developed for my first site on x1. I was kind of upset when all the add-ons for X1 became legacy add-ons cause I didn't really get the chance to use my website and all the amazing add-ons I had custom developed for me. Money doesn't grow on trees, and I lost a ton of money because of that. But I'm back now trying to make a comeback.

Screenshot 2017-03-09 18.04.52.png

Another cool feature we had for profile pages, was the ability to use image sliders on the profile page. So members were allowed to upload a set number of images to promote their biz or favorite game they play etc. It sat under the header/logo block right next to the youtube video which was in the sidebar. Just more options to express themselves.
Screenshot 2016-06-30 09.07.28.png

Screenshot 2016-06-28 02.09.23.pngScreenshot 2016-06-30 17.39.06.png

It doesn't even have to be Sliders, it can be Image blocks/cover blocks but it sits in the middle of the page which is different from the default xenforo profile cover block.
Screenshot 2016-06-28 02.09.23.png

Hello, tagging CRUEL-MODZ for this suggestion ! ;)

Regards, SyTry

Heyyyyy im back checking in.
I was wondering if the capability for users to change the background color or add a background image might be added to the add-on. Would be amazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing. Also the ability to change the font a link colors for profile pages.

Heyyyyy im back checking in.
I was wondering if the capability for users to change the background color or add a background image might be added to the add-on. Would be amazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing. Also the ability to change the font a link colors for profile pages.
Hello, a new version of the add-in is actually on going

Regards, SyTry

That is actually amazing.
I do have another question, which would help me out a lot.
Will the capability of changing profile background be implemented.
I only ask because if not I will go ahead and purchase this add-on.
But if it's going to be added to your add-on, I will go ahead and wait for yours to be done.
I love your add-on so much, and can not wait for the new version to come out. At that time I will extend my license.

Attachments

• Web capture_3-5-2022_95155_user.oo5dynasty.com.jpeg
    Web capture_3-5-2022_95155_user.oo5dynasty.com.jpeg
    503.8 KB · Views: 0
Hello,

That is actually amazing.
I do have another question, which would help me out a lot.
Will the capability of changing profile background be implemented.
I only ask because if not I will go ahead and purchase this add-on.
But if it's going to be added to your add-on, I will go ahead and wait for yours to be done.
I love your add-on so much, and can not wait for the new version to come out. At that time I will extend my license.
yes indeed there is an update that is in progress: Screenshot Screenshot Screenshot

This will allow your members to customize each color as they wish, and you to select which color they can change,

For example if you want your member to change the header color you create a parameter and the member can change the header color.
Only inconvenient you should make a little css/less to allow all this, but I remain of course at your disposal if you needed help,

There will surely be a small tutorial.

Regards,

Top Bottom