Support Twitter card OG Image problem

Colcar

Licensed
Licensed
SEO Optimization
Reaction score
I just upgraded to the latest version of the SEO addon hoping it would solve this problem but it didn't unfortunately.

For a while now I have had a problem with Twitter not generating OG Images from my threads. For example today:

screenshot-4316.jpg

Here's my settings. It doesn't seem to matter what I select in the "Twitter Card" drop down menu, it just won't work properly.

screenshot-4317.jpg

I just upgraded to the latest version of the SEO addon hoping it would solve this problem but it didn't unfortunately.

For a while now I have had a problem with Twitter not generating OG Images from my threads. For example today:

screenshot-4316.jpg

Here's my settings. It doesn't seem to matter what I select in the "Twitter Card" drop down menu, it just won't work properly.

screenshot-4317.jpg
Maybe it's because you put an external link

Hello,

Can we have a link to your forum please ?

Regards, SyTry

Sometimes this will happen, where it only shows a small portion of the image

screenshot-4319.jpg

This thread is not public so twitter will not be able to retrieve information related to this thread

It works for me: Screenshot
1. So from now on I have to put the URL of an image that is on my own website?

2. It's so strange, it seems to work sporadically, I'm trying the same URL in two browsers with two different Twitter accounts and get two different results

screenshot-4325.jpg

screenshot-4326.jpg

1. Donc dorénavant je dois mettre l'url d'une image qui se trouve sur mon propre site ?

2. C'est tellement étrange, cela semble fonctionner sporadiquement, j'essaie la même URL dans deux navigateurs avec deux comptes Twitter différents et j'obtiens deux résultats différents

screenshot-4325.jpg

screenshot-4326.jpg
This is not our doing and we can't do anything about it unfortunately

I've set an OG Image for a NODE - Comps & Quizzes Forum

It is 500 x 262 which works well on Facebook:

screenshot-4333.jpg

but on Twitter it shows as a small card:

screenshot-4332.jpg

Does it look small on your end?

Here's my settings:

screenshot-4334.jpg

Top Bottom