Mitchy71

Licensed
Licensed
User Moods Manager
SEO Optimization
Custom Prefixes & Banners
Reaction score
Code:
InvalidArgumentException: xf_rm_category: Column definition 'xs_seo_title' does not exist therefore it cannot be changed. in src/XF/Db/Schema/Column.php at line 435
XF\Db\Schema\Column->getDefinition() in src/XF/Db/Schema/Alter.php at line 231
XF\Db\Schema\Alter->getQueries() in src/XF/Db/Schema/AbstractDdl.php at line 154
XF\Db\Schema\AbstractDdl->apply() in src/XF/Db/SchemaManager.php at line 157
XF\Db\SchemaManager->alterTable() in src/addons/XenSoluce/SEOOptimization/Setup.php at line 338
XenSoluce\SEOOptimization\Setup->upgrade2060395Step1() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 124
XenSoluce\SEOOptimization\Setup->upgradeStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 73
XenSoluce\SEOOptimization\Setup->upgrade() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOnController.php at line 617
XF\Admin\Controller\AddOnController->actionUpgrade() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 362
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 264
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 121
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 63
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2813
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 802
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 15

I get this error when trying to upgrade to the xenforo 2.3 version

Hello,

Is it when you tried to update the addon? or is it really when you updated xenforo?
if you go to Tool > Rubuild caches you have : [Xen-Soluce] SEO Optimization - Rebuild tables and click on Rebuild now, then retest to update the addon.
1723021330852.png
Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

this is when i tried to update the add on.

this is when i tried to update the add on.
Ok I see, can you test this and tell me if it corrected the problem.
if you go to Tool > Rubuild caches you have : [Xen-Soluce] SEO Optimization - Rebuild tables and click on Rebuild now, then retest to update the addon.
1723021330852.png

no I do not have the options in Tools for the add on. Its like its not installed at all but its caught up in the upgrade. See attachment9d9715d9b3664c28ca077e05e4e12821.png

Hello,

no I do not have the options in Tools for the add on. Its like its not installed at all but its caught up in the upgrade. See attachmentView attachment 2132
The latest addon update should fix the problem! let me know if it does or not !

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

i tried the update and it still giving error when upgrading

the same error?

Vive me error please

Last edited:
Code:
InvalidArgumentException: xf_rm_resource_prefix: Column definition 'xs_seo_meta_robots' does not exist therefore it cannot be changed. in src/XF/Db/Schema/Column.php at line 435
XF\Db\Schema\Column->getDefinition() in src/XF/Db/Schema/Alter.php at line 231
XF\Db\Schema\Alter->getQueries() in src/XF/Db/Schema/AbstractDdl.php at line 154
XF\Db\Schema\AbstractDdl->apply() in src/XF/Db/SchemaManager.php at line 157
XF\Db\SchemaManager->alterTable() in src/addons/XenSoluce/SEOOptimization/Setup.php at line 400
XenSoluce\SEOOptimization\Setup->upgrade2060398Step1() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 124
XenSoluce\SEOOptimization\Setup->upgradeStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 73
XenSoluce\SEOOptimization\Setup->upgrade() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOnController.php at line 617
XF\Admin\Controller\AddOnController->actionUpgrade() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 362
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 264
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 121
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 63
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2813
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 802
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 15

This is the error

Top Bottom