Solved User Moods stopped working

BGObsession

Licensed
Licensed
User Moods Manager
Reaction score
Hi,
We've used the User Moods add on without issue for several years - but recently when I went to change my mood, I am getting an error as follows (we have not made any changes to the add on or to our server/site that would've impacted the add on to our knowledge):

An exception occurred: [InvalidArgumentException] Class moodsTypes does not match formatter pattern %s\%s\View\%s in src/XF.php on line 1129

1. XF::stringToClass() in src/XF/App.php at line 1667
  2. XF\App->XF\{closure}() in src/XF/Container.php at line 234
  3. XF\Container->create() in src/XF/Container.php at line 247
  4. XF\Container->XF\{closure}() in src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/AbstractRenderer.php at line 80
  5. XF\Mvc\Renderer\AbstractRenderer->createViewObject() in src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/AbstractRenderer.php at line 87
  6. XF\Mvc\Renderer\AbstractRenderer->renderViewObject() in src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php at line 47
  7. XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 460
  8. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 442
  9. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 402
  10. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 60
  11. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2485
  12. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
  13. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Solution
Hello,

Version 2.2.1 Fix 9 for XF2.2 or 2.3.0 Fix 1 for XF2.3 should correct your problem.

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ
Hello there, did you upgrade XenForo or something ? We'll have a look at the error and share a fix if necessary ;)

Regards, SyTry

I think it's the last Xenforo upgrade that did it. I am attempting to install fix 8 of the 2.2 add on version but my site crashed. Once I'm back up I will install that update and see if that fixes it. Thanks!

Okay SyTry I was able to get it working with the 2.2 fix 8 upgrade but it is causing my quick view user section to display improperly (the dropdown you get when you click on your username. Any thoughts? It's definitely the add on because when I disable it the dropdown appears as it should.

xensoluce.png

Okay SyTry - so the issue is (as you can see above) is that for longer 'Moods' it is pushing everything over to the right. I did not have an issue with the previous version doing that. A lot of our 'moods' are longer. Is there a quick fix for that so that the text that is getting pushed to the right moves beneath the line the mood is listed on? Any ideas on a fix for this? I'm semi-Xenforo literate :)

Last edited:
I'm able to hide it from the Visitor menu but it is still blowing the mood in over the username on the full member page...

xensoluce2.png

Hey, did you installed User Moods manager 2.3.0 with XF 2.3 ? If yes, we'll have tu push an update to correct all this ;)

Regards, SyTry

Hey, did you installed User Moods manager 2.3.0 with XF 2.3 ? If yes, we'll have tu push an update to correct all this ;)

Regards, SyTry

No - We are still using Xenforo 2.2 and the Mood update I installed was fix 8. I don’t know if you want to bother with updating to correct those 2 issues or not, will leave that to you.

No - We are still using Xenforo 2.2 and the Mood update I installed was fix 8. I don’t know if you want to bother with updating to correct those 2 issues or not, will leave that to you.
Hey,

Oh ok, so you're still on 2.2, got it. We'll see what we can do about this ;)

Regards, SyTry

Hello,

Version 2.2.1 Fix 9 for XF2.2 or 2.3.0 Fix 1 for XF2.3 should correct your problem.

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Solution
I appreciate the great support. I installed 2.3.0 Fix 1 and cleared caches but it has not fixed the issue for me. It remains as in the screenshot above. Even on short 'moods', on the Profile Page the mood is sitting on top of the member username.

Hello,

Could you please give me access to the panel?

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Top Bottom