Announcement Welcome to Xen-Soluce !

SyTry

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Licensed
Reaction score
Welcome to Xen-Soluce - Add-ons & Services !

Xen-Soluce is a new XenForo add-ons website where we sell our add-ons and propose custom development as well as XenForo or Add-ons installation and configuration services. :D

Our team is composed of two French developers :
  • CRUEL-MODZ : he is 20 years old and has a bachelor's degree : STI2D (Science and Technology of Industry and Sustainaible Development) option SIN (Information Systems and Digital). He loves computers, discovering new things and learning ! :p
  • SyTry : I'm 22 years old and I have a bachelor's degree : STMG (Science and Technology Management and Management. ) option RH (Human Ressources). I do a lot of research when I don't know something, I like to learn every day. :cool:
You will find all our free and for sale add-ons : Store ! You will need to provide your XenForo license validation token and domain in order to do so. All add-ons here will be for XF2. :geek:

If you have any questions before buying one of our product, don't hesitate to contact us : Pre-sales questions ! (y)

Feel free to request new features to our add-ons, report a bug or ask for support. :)

Regards, SyTry & CRUEL-MODZ

My age is (SyTry X 2) + CRUEL-MODZ ..... Have I became old and didn't understood it?? o_O:ROFLMAO:

My best wishes for your life and success to your business.

All the best
- Chris

My age is (SyTry X 2) + CRUEL-MODZ ..... Have I became old and didn't understood it?? o_O:ROFLMAO:

My best wishes for your life and success to your business.

All the best
- Chris
Hey,

Now I'm 23 :ROFLMAO: thank you!

Regards, SyTry

Top Bottom