Solved XF 2.2.4 - batch update >19 entries fails.

Sperber

Licensed
Licensed
Required Custom Fields On Upgrade
Batch Update Users
Reaction score
Situation: over 1000 users in email invalid after bounce state, since a webserver was misconfigured.

Scenario: Trying to update all those to user state "valid" via the "Select all" fails. None of the accounts becomes updated. By try & error I could sort out, that your addon only accepts 19 selected entries. If it´s 20 or more, the addon fails. Could you please provide a fix for that, SyTry ?

Suggestion: adding automatic processing with a loop, where only 19 selected entries are updated per run until all selected entries have been processed.

Solution
Hello,

Indeed, it depends on your server, in general on a server the maximum entries are 500. but if you have 1000 ... I would see to do like the rebuild system of XF

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ
Hello,

Indeed, it depends on your server, in general on a server the maximum entries are 500. but if you have 1000 ... I would see to do like the rebuild system of XF

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Solution
Hello, there is an option to choose the number of members to display per page. Selecting 100 work for me.

Anyway we'll have a look to update our code

Regards, SyTry

Our php_value max_input_vars is already set to 1000 and since "Select all" fetches all entries (not only the entries on page 1), your suggestion with changing the display per page doesn´t work either. So, I guess implementing a loop is the only way to go to process large numbers (which is most likely the reason to buy your addon ;) ).

Hello, this is now fixed in the 2.1.0 ! ;)
Screenshot_1.png

Regards, SyTry

Top Bottom