New Registration Notification
User Groups Legend
Advanced Statistics
Credit System
Trophy Improvements
Advanced User Profile
Custom Prefixes & Banners
Reaction score
Would it be possible to add colour gradient options?

Here's an example of [AP] 'Style Suite':
Screenshot_2024-01-15-16-18-36-28_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Screenshot_2024-01-15-16-49-22-92_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
This gradient effect would–imo–look fantastic!

Hello,

Excellent idea !!!!
I'll see what I can do for you this weekend ;)
It probably won't be the same system.
It is possible to create guardians and select them in the prefix/banner.
The reason for this idea is that you can control more things like orientation : CSS Gradient — Generator, Maker, and Background

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

😃Omg! This is gonna be epic!

The legendary sir BassMan from customizeXF.com added a gold colour gradient effect to some of the node categories @nzfsf.nz and by the gods! It looks sexy af!
Screenshot_2024-02-02-21-21-50-01_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg
(😅 Please excuse the half baked forum theme. I'm still trying to figure out which setting affects which element...)

I wish these Xenforo fora systems came with extra 'Styles and properties' settings options for adding colour gradients to any of the stock theme design settings.
Or at least it'd be helpful if XF simply included a list of basic CSS codes 'for dummies' in their official XF manual.
😂I've tried Googling different CSS code examples to do specific things—but so far I can't find anything practical aye.

Not sure if [TH] Nodes can do that :

Regards, SyTry

Not sure if [TH] Nodes can do that :

Regards, SyTry
Wow, that actually looks like it would've been a pretty cool add-on aye.

Bit of a shame that it's apparently no longer being maintained.

Hey, new updates now available :

Regards, SyTry

Hey, new updates now available :

Regards, SyTry
😃 Oh sweet! That's awesome mate!
I've just downloaded it and hopefully will have some time this afternoon to update & then play around with the new features.

Cheers SyTry🏆

Let me know if you encounter any problems ;)

We've changed the name of the addon, I've tested the upgrade on a test site, it should work fine, but don't hesitate to let us know if you have any problems installing the new update.

Let me know if you encounter any problems ;)

We've changed the name of the addon, I've tested the upgrade on a test site, it should work fine, but don't hesitate to let us know if you have any problems installing the new update.
Thanks CRUEL-MODZ, I really do appreciate that, and am very grateful.

Hey also, my apologies too mate...😅 I just realized I have neglected to tag you in my previous post with SyTry. 😁Sorry about that.

🙂👍Cheers to you both, @SyTry🏆& @CRUEL-MODZ🏆

😄By Odin!
I am extremely impressed!

So far I have only had a short time to play around with the new gradient features... however I can already say that this is a brilliant upgrade!
Really, you've done a superb job here guys!

I mean, even just the ability to actually see the style changes in the little visual preview—and all from within the ACP....🤣OMG! I wish visual preview panels like this were in all of the relevant theme settings in styles and properties.

...and the gradient customization tools...😎👍💥🏆are even better than I'd hoped.

Top Bottom