Solved Alerts

tommyxv

Licensed
Licensed
Upgrade Coupons
User Upgrade Duration
User Upgrade Pro
Reaction score
Is there a place to set the number of days before expiration and also after expiration to send an Alert to the user? Ex: 2 days before and 1 day after.

I see this in Options, but it says email or a private conversation. I just want to send an alert to be less intrusive.

2021-02-16_19-22-51.png

After looking at this some more, and maybe I am wrong, but Alerts don't seem to be an option with this add-on. I just switched over from a similar addon that had Alerts too. Is there any way you can add an option for them. It would really cover all the basis for notifying members.

Hello,

In one of the updates, I include this, you have to enable this option: xs_uup_enable_send_alert
indeed the description was not updated : [Xen-Soluce] User Upgrade Pro 2.1.0

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

OK cool. Funny I forgot that I suggested that before. Where do I set that I want alerts only and not PMs or Emails? It's probably right in front of my face but I seemed to be missing it.

Would you know the name of the phrases for the alerts so I can see what they say and perhaps edit if needed?

Where do I set that I want alerts only and not PMs or Emails? It's probably right in front of my face but I seemed to be missing it.

Nevermind this part. I found it. :cool:

Hello,

sorry for the late response.
OK cool. C'est drôle, j'ai oublié que j'avais suggéré ça avant. Où dois-je définir que je veux des alertes uniquement et non des PM ou des e-mails? C'est probablement juste devant mon visage, mais il me semblait que ça me manquait.
it is in the options that you define what you want

Would you know the name of the phrases for the alerts so I can see what they say and perhaps edit if needed?
Here are the sentences:
xs_uup_the_user_x_has_his_subscription_y_which_has_expired
xs_uup_the_user_x_has_his_subscription_y_which_is_about_to_expire
xs_uup_your_subscription_x_has_expired
xs_uup_your_subscription_x_expires_in_y

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Last edited:
Top Bottom