Solved Configuring upgrade coupons

djbaxter

Licensed
Licensed
Upgrade Coupons
Recurring Subscription
Reaction score
Here's what I want to do:

1. the main upgrade is a recurring subscription via PayPal @ $129/month (already set up).

2. I want to add a coupon to allow a new subscriber to sign up for the recurring subscription using a coupon so the first month is discounted to $59 but after that s/he is billed the full $129 on a recurring subscription via PayPal.

How do I do this please?

Hello,

This is weird because the error appears only for the log coupon, can you tell me in the table: xf_purchase_request and once download: extra_data: Screenshot you have couponid: Screenshot for the request: 5QepJ_NHGH0b35E3o-urYwuauoecsYhz

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Unfortunately, the member who purchased the upgrade causing the error has since canceled the upgrade so it no longer appears in the database table xf_purchase_request or in the upgrade coupons log or in any of the other upgrade logs. :(

I guess I'll just have to wait to see if the error recurs. Thanks for your time.

I think I have found the problem.

I got that error again because someone signed up for a plan which I had disabled. I'm still not sure how they managed to do that. I have now deleted that upgrade plan entirely.

Once again, it seems it's a Xenforo 2.1.x error, not an error your addon is causing.

Hello,

Yeah it's a bit weird ! however I found an error (which is not too annoying or not at all), this error is in the coupon log, it doesn't display the username who used the coupon, this will be fixed in the next update.

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

I may have fixed the problem (it's not sure, I'll test it) and I'll give it to you to see if it's fixed, the problem is that you'll have to wait a little while for a guy to buy a subscription on your site.

Thank you. I just noticed that the username is missing and came here to report it :)

Top Bottom