Suggestion Custom Title Options Per Node

jahrinc

Licensed
Licensed
SEO Optimization
Reaction score
Would it be possible to have custom node meta-titles?

For example:

Image node: View and download %thread_title%

Videos node: Watch and download %thread_title%

File node: Download %thread_title% Now Free

etc.

Currently it isn't possible (at least to my knowledge) to do this. Its all set to a global thread meta-title

Hello, by custom node meta-title you mean this :
Screenshot_1.png

Regards, SyTry

You can already do this for Meta-Title/Desc etc ;)
I meant for the threads created within the node. Each node is different and it doesn't make sense to have, for example, "watch" on the meta-title on a thread that shows only images.

On the other hand, it doesn't make sense to have "view" on a thread that has videos.

For example

Videos node
Threads: Watch %thread_title% Online Free

Pictures
Threads: View the lastest %thread_title% Images

Hello, actually I don't see what you are trying to explain :unsure:

Regards, SyTry
Dang...

As of right now we can only set a global (all threads under all nodes/categories) thread meta-title, and not a custom thread meta-title depending on the node.

Take this example:

I have four different nodes: Movies, TV Shows, Themes, Plugins and I want to be able to setup custom meta-titles as such so that when a user, or myself post a new thread or post should look like this:

1643460129432.png

Right now we can only setup a single thread meta-title for all threads on the options, and not per node.

Last edited:
So you want to replace "Movies" by "Watch %thread_title% Movie Online" ? And %thread_title% would be the last thread?

So you want to replace "Movies" by "Watch %thread_title% Movie Online" ? And %thread_title% would be the last thread?
Yes, and on the threads under Plugins would be "Download %thread_title% Plugin Free"

I'll see with CRUEL-MODZ what we can do about this

Top Bottom