Sadiq6210

Licensed
Licensed
User Moods Manager
Required Custom Fields On Upgrade
Change Type Resource
Reaction score
Hello,

Is it possible to add an option in admincp to choose a default mood for all users who didn't choose any mood?

We have a mood called (no mood) and we want to put it as default for all users without mood, this will encourage them to click on it and choose a mood.

Screenshot_20191103_175820.jpg

Screenshot_20191103_175840.jpg

Hello,

The problem is that we have to define the basic banner, and for customers, it won't be great...

Hello,

The problem is that we have to define the basic banner, and for customers, it won't be great...
It could be added as option, the administrator will be able to define the default mood for his users.

I believe many users will not notice this addon as he needs to open user menu and open the mood page to select their first mood. But if the user find a default mood icon below his name everwhere then he will be encouraged to use this addon and click on the default mood icon to choose.

Do you get my point?:) The same idea and concept was used in XF1 addon as well.

Well ok I'll see what I can do;)

Hello,

I will implement this in the next update ! (y)

Regards, SyTry

Hello,

This is implemented in the 2.1.3 version ! (y)

Regards, SyTry

Thanks to implement this, I tried it and it is working, however, there is a small bug

I am able to click on the default mood icon for any user, the default mood icon should be clickable only for the user to change his mood
Please check :) SyTry

Thanks to implement this, I tried it and it is working, however, there is a small bug

I am able to click on the default mood icon for any user, the default mood icon should be clickable only for the user to change his mood
Please check :) SyTry
Hello,

Yes there is indeed an error ! It will be corrected for the next update !

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Top Bottom