Solved Error with my server

Free add-ons

Speddy20537

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
good Morning

First of all huge thank you for the brilliant addon.
Now I want to test it and when I search for a new
avatar and go to save this error message comes to light.

PHP:
rrorException: [E_WARNING] tempnam(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/virtual/gameserversupport.de/:/opt/phpswitcher/static/php7.2/share/pear/)
src/addons/XenSoluce/AvatarGallery/XF/Pub/Controller/Account.php:22

PHP:
#0 [internal function]: XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] tem...', '/var/www/virtua...', 22, Array)
#1 src/addons/XenSoluce/AvatarGallery/XF/Pub/Controller/Account.php(22): tempnam('/tmp', 'php')
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): XenSoluce\AvatarGallery\XF\Pub\Controller\Account->actionAvatar(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(248): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Account', 'Avatar', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\SearchImprovements\XF\Pub\Controller\Account), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\SearchImprovements\XF\Pub\Controller\Account), NULL)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#6 src/XF/App.php(2178): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#7 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#8 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#9 {main}

PHP:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(15) "/account/avatar"
  ["referrer"] => string(65) "/account/account-details"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(8) {
    ["avatar_crop_x"] => string(1) "0"
    ["avatar_crop_y"] => string(1) "0"
    ["use_custom"] => string(1) "1"
    ["gallery_avatar"] => string(49) "gallery_avatars/Pirates/Flag-Jolly-Roger-icon.png"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(24) "/account/account-details"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Solution
Hello,

It will be necessary to see with your host for the tmp files because I use a function: tempnam() and it will create a /tmp file, where it is going to create this file it is possible to modify this path thanks to the option, but ask for more help to your hoster.
Top Bottom