Itadakimasu

Registered
Registered
Invite System
User Upgrade Duration
User Upgrade Pro
Reaction score
Hello guys,

it would be really great if it was possible to give an every person in a group an invite, as I see it for now its only possible to create a token that everyone in the group could use right ?

Kind regards

Itadakimasu

Solution
so i maybe got it wrong ? i thought that token can be used once by 1 user in the group or can everyone that is in the group use it once ?
The option is not very explicit indeed, by creating a token and putting 1 in the field all users of this group will be able to use this token only once.
Hello,

Hello guys,

it would be really great if it was possible to give an every person in a group an invite, as I see it for now its only possible to create a token that everyone in the group could use right ?

Kind regards

Itadakimasu
You can create a token that can only be used once per user : Screenshot

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Yes, but you will have to add all users manually right ? thats a high efford if you have more than ~ 10 members though

so i maybe got it wrong ? i thought that token can be used once by 1 user in the group or can everyone that is in the group use it once ?

The option is not very explicit indeed, by creating a token and putting 1 in the field all users of this group will be able to use this token only once.

Solution
Top Bottom