Solved Litle help

fmsc88

Licensed
Licensed
Change Type Resource
User Upgrade Pro
SEO Optimization
Reaction score
Hello, first of all thank you for this great addon.
Made the tests i wanted and works perfect.

I have 1 question, where i can change the fontawesome on the account menu?
this.JPG

Also check how looks the account upgrade description on the invoice
invoice.JPG

1 extra question, with the Upgrade Coupons can i limit specific coupon per user?
For example, i create 1 coupon for all users but each user can use it only 1 time the coupon

i have an issue, every time i click the icon on the account menu i get 1579504461041.png

Hello,

I have 1 question, where i can change the fontawesome on the account menu?
this.JPG
Please give me the link of your site.

Also check how looks the account upgrade description on the invoice
invoice.JPG
In the next update it'll be fixed.

1 extra question, with the Upgrade Coupons can i limit specific coupon per user?
For example, i create 1 coupon for all users but each user can use it only 1 time the coupon
Currently no.

i have an issue, every time i click the icon on the account menu i get
1579504461041.png
Make sure you give me the whole the error.

Code:
Server error log
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Trying to get property 'xs_uup_alert_time_expired' of non-object src/addons/XenSoluce/UserUpgradePro/Repository/ExpiringUserUpgrade.php:56

Code:
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/XenSoluce/UserUpgradePro/Repository/ExpiringUserUpgrade.php(56): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Tryi...', '/home/admin/web...', 56, Array)
#1 src/addons/XenSoluce/UserUpgradePro/Repository/ExpiringUserUpgrade.php(26): XenSoluce\UserUpgradePro\Repository\ExpiringUserUpgrade->ForeachUpgrade(Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\ArrayCollection), 'Expired')
#2 src/addons/XenSoluce/UserUpgradePro/Cron/ExpiringUserUpgrade.php(10): XenSoluce\UserUpgradePro\Repository\ExpiringUserUpgrade->alertExpiringUserUpgrades()
#3 [internal function]: XenSoluce\UserUpgradePro\Cron\ExpiringUserUpgrade::runAlertExpiringUserUpgrades(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#4 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(35): call_user_func(Array, Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): XF\Job\Cron->run(G)
#6 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#7 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(79): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#8 job.php(42): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#9 {main}

here

Attachments

• vers.JPG
    vers.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 4
which button mate?

the last 5 minutes i have disabled your cron, no error so far.

saw the cron on the error log
Code:
#3 [internal function]: XenSoluce\UserUpgradePro\Cron\ExpiringUserUpgrade::runAlertExpiringUserUpgrades(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))

It should be, since i disabled the cron i don't see any error

I disabled and i don't want it because for alerts i use the Expiring User Upgrades

Those are my settings for alerts,alerts.JPG i suppose your addon wont block the other to send alerts? right?

Also thank you for this great addon.

It should be, since i disabled the cron i don't see any error

I disabled and i don't want it because for alerts i use the Expiring User Upgrades

Those are my settings for alerts,View attachment 371 i suppose your addon wont block the other to send alerts? right?

Also thank you for this great addon.
I don't think my addon will block the other one.

Hello,

Next addon update: [Xen-Soluce] Upgrade Coupons it will be implaimenting.

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Top Bottom