Credit System
Trophy Improvements
Advanced User Profile
Custom Prefixes & Banners
Reaction score
😄G'day guys,
IMG_20240224_202051_217.jpg
☝️🤣

🙂Been a bit busy so I've only just started setting the thread prefixes to the actual threads themselves.

I may have possibly missed something...
Screenshot_2024-02-24-22-12-48-13_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

So basically I'm not sure whether the FA icon is missing—or if it's just the wrong colour, coz it might still be set as gold for the icon and maybe I simply need to figure out where to change the icon to a darker colour perhaps(?)

Any ideas?

😄G'day guys,

🙂Been a bit busy so I've only just started setting the thread prefixes to the actual threads themselves.

I may have possibly missed something...
View attachment 1943

So basically I'm not sure whether the FA icon is missing—or if it's just the wrong colour, coz it might still be set as gold for the icon and maybe I simply need to figure out where to change the icon to a darker colour perhaps(?)

Any ideas?
that-aint-right-v0-skld27boddkc1.jpeg
😂lol.

Had a bit of a look around earlier to see if I could figure out how to get the FA icons to change colour, unfortunately I haven't had any luck so far.

Then I went to start adding the gradient banners to the user groups...😅and this happened...
Screenshot_2024-02-25-08-55-48-56_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpgScreenshot_2024-02-25-08-56-02-80_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
...😄as usual, I haven't a clue what any of this means.

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply, I'll see what I can do.

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ
🙂No worries mate. I definitely wasn't stressing at all.

Hey if it would be helpful, I can set up an admin access account for you to use any time.

Can you create an account for me on your forum so that I can fix the icon problem and the error?
😂👍Yeah bro, sweet as.

Back in a couple of minutes...

Yeah need, sorry !
😄Oh nah, no apologies necessary.
I was just cracking up because we both posted at the same time about the same thing.

Anyways, ahh, I think I set up the access account correctly, I'll DM the access details...😉👍

*Update: for the record CRUEL-MODZ did infact resolve this promptly.

I am very grateful too.

Thanks mate! 🙂👍💥🏆

Top Bottom