Support Questions/Confused

xomb

Licensed
Licensed
User Moods Manager
Reaction score
I just purchased the mood manager. Adding moods individually can be tedious, but I am okay with it.
However, here are the issues I'm having:
  • Is there a way for usergroups to see moods but not be able to use them?
  • On mobile, the mood is in an awkward position. Is there some way to move it?
  • Images/moods don't seem to resize very much. Is there a way to resize images to a smaller size automatically? Otherwise, if we choose to use emojis, they are just large.
  • There is no way to select no mood. When the mood is selected again and saved, it gives an error.

Attachments

• IMG_8993.jpg
    IMG_8993.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot 2024-03-30 at 3.25.13 AM.jpeg
    Screenshot 2024-03-30 at 3.25.13 AM.jpeg
    162.4 KB · Views: 4
Is there a way for usergroups to see moods but not be able to use them?
If you say no to this permission:
1711795635219.png
The user won't be able to select moods, but he'll be able to see other people's moods.
It's true that the name of this authorization is confusing :/.

On mobile, the mood is in an awkward position. Is there some way to move it?
So no, but where do you want it? I can do an update for that.

Images/moods don't seem to resize very much. Is there a way to resize images to a smaller size automatically? Otherwise, if we choose to use emojis, they are just large.
I can create an option when creating a mood so you can say the maximum size you want, and I can create a style property where you can say a default size.

There is no way to select no mood. When the mood is selected again and saved, it gives an error.
Indeed there is no way to deselect it I have to create a permission to give this possibility

Top Bottom