Support Problems with subscriptions with recurring payments

kailew

Licensed
Licensed
Upgrade Coupons
Reaction score
Hi,
I get an error, if I try to use a coupon for a subscription with a recurring payment.

1678889996723.png

After I've unchecked "recurring payments" it worked.

The best practice for me would be for the coupon to simply ignore the recurring payments, and only reflect the period of the upgrade.

Possible?

Hello,

Hi,
I get an error, if I try to use a coupon for a subscription with a recurring payment.

View attachment 1661

After I've unchecked "recurring payments" it worked.

The best practice for me would be for the coupon to simply ignore the recurring payments, and only reflect the period of the upgrade.

Possible?
Yes indeed I don't allow recurring payment, for the simple reason, as you can see I don't use paypal or stripe, so I don't know their payment method, so I'd have to use the basic method of XF, small problem is that I'd have to change something in the code for each payment method, (paypal, stripe, etc...), I'd do that only for paypal, because I know.

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Can you implement this? That the add on ignores whether a payment is recurring or not? The payment has from my perspective nothing to do how long a subscripition lasts ... or am I wrong?

Can you implement this? That the add on ignores whether a payment is recurring or not? The payment has from my perspective nothing to do how long a subscripition lasts ... or am I wrong?
Yes and no, if you don't ask for the payment method, for the next payment, it won't be paid.

Top Bottom