Implemented Remove hardcoded fields, utilize custom user fields.

Sperber

Licensed
Licensed
Required Custom Fields On Upgrade
Batch Update Users
Reaction score
When it comes down to an add-on like this, every website owner has his own needs, which infos he needs. In our case it´s adress and other stuff. The problem wih this add-on is, it´s completly hardcoded so I can´t change the fields nor manage the visibility or where they should show up. I was expecting this add-on would utilize the custom user fields admin.php?custom-user-fields/, since they are the natural first place that comes in mind, when reading "custom fields".

For most webmasters the add-on has very little to none value, when they need other oder more fields than the both which are hardcoded. Don´t get me wrong, the add-on is a good idea, but it really needs to be more adult ;)

I´ld like to suggest what the title is already saying: please remove the hardcoded fields and utilize custom user fields, instead. That way the add-on is far more flexible and would fit with every site and purpose, not just a percentile of use cases.

Hello, the version that uses the customize (user) fields is ready it will just have to uninstall the old one completely and then delete the files from the old version before installation!

Hello,

This is now implemented in the 2.0.1 version :

Regards, SyTry

Top Bottom