Suggestion Resource manager download speed limit

Yun Hee Ji

Licensed
Licensed
Reaction score
It would be possible to cap the download speed limit on the resource manager to prevent the server bandwidth from being exceeded. Force everyone to upgrade their membership to increase the download speed limit.

Hello,

to exceed file download bandwidth 0.0

Unfortunately, that's not the purpose of this addon, so we'll have to see about creating another addon that could allow you to limit the number of downloads a user can make per day using permission.

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Well, I think that is going to not work, I would not do this on my forum, many people will not be happy with that one, and they can try to make duplicate accounts and bypass them. It's not a good idea to use that. I'd like to have a download limit of speed

I understand if you cannot make that add-on or not possible, I will post on XenForo developments add-on requests

Well, I think that is going to not work, I would not do this on my forum, many people will not be happy with that one, and they can try to make duplicate accounts and bypass them. It's not a good idea to use that. I'd like to have a download limit of speed

I understand if you cannot make that add-on or not possible, I will post on XenForo developments add-on requests
it all depends on the point of the file he wants to download, even if you reduce the bandwidth to download a file there will be no difference, there are plenty of ways to prevent the user from registering with 2 accounts.

it all depends on the point of the file he wants to download, even if you reduce the bandwidth to download a file there will be no difference, there are plenty of ways to prevent the user from registering with 2 accounts.
Yeah that's right, I have DM you

Top Bottom