fmsc88

Licensed
Licensed
Change Type Resource
User Upgrade Pro
SEO Optimization
Reaction score
I bought the addon and i'm testing it.
I have noindex/nofollow for specific category and for the resources on that category and on the view-source it shows that.
My problem that those resources are included on the sitemap, is this normal?

As i know through wordpress cms when we choose noindex/nofollow the url is not included on the sitemap.

Can we fix this?

Any update on this?

Hello, I'm in vacation at the moment. We'll make an update with the existing suggestions soon! ;)

Regards, SyTry

Hello, we are working on your suggestion !

Regards, SyTry

Hello, sorry for the delay. This is now implemented in the 2.5.0 for node, thread, category, XFRM (resource), XFMG (media, album and category). (y)

Regards, SyTry

And what about Manual "index" threads ? are they Included too?, e.g. if we have a Node Rule like:
1626362099773.png
and Manually we add the "Index/follow" in some Interesting Thread we want to index in that Node... will be included in the sitemap.xml generation??

Many thanks in advance.

And what about Manual "index" threads ? are they Included too?, e.g. if we have a Node Rule like:
View attachment 1308
and Manually we add the "Index/follow" in some Interesting Thread we want to index in that Node... will be included in the sitemap.xml generation??

Many thanks in advance.
Hello, you mean our settings with the ones from XF for SEO ? Just like you reported here :

If so, we need to look about this !

Regards, SyTry

Top Bottom