Suggestion Title for multible solutions and position of postlist (1 Viewer)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

drfuture

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
Hi,
the "Thread Solution" is a very cool Addon and after your help is works greate :)
After testing a few posts 2 thinks are missing for me:

1. Option to display the "This Thread has a Solution...." after the first Posting - in my case it could be a global option
  2. If you mark a post as solution - showing a popup to enter a comment for this solution that would be used at the Link "goto solution" this become more interesting if multible posts are marked as a solution, then it would be nice to have a list of all solutions with the "comment" as title.

SyTry

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Licensed
Reaction score
Hello,

Thank you for this suggestion. Can you make a screen for the first idea please ? (y)
For the second one you want the users to enter a comment when they click on "Solution", yes ? :unsure:

Regards, SyTry

drfuture

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
Hi SyTry,
i tried to create a example with some html and css manipulation maybe it becomes clear now :)
solution.JPG

on this thread i had more posts and marked that as solution and the idea is a list of all threads marked as solution with a given "name" (comment).
The comment should be enterd after click at "marke as solution" so users know a difference between multible answers.

SyTry

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Licensed
Reaction score
Okay, we will see what we can do about this. (y)

Regards, SyTry

Top Bottom