Question Upgrade Coupon - compatible with wire transfer?

shining

Licensed
Licensed
Upgrade Coupons
SEO Optimization
Reaction score
Hi there,

I am interested in this addon...

But have to admit that I already bought another addon like this, which in the end was useless for me because it did not really work with wire transfer (from aulait) and caused problems with paypal.

Are there any user experiences yet?

Hi there,

I am interested in this addon...

But have to admit that I already bought another addon like this, which in the end was useless for me because it did not really work with wire transfer (from aulait) and caused problems with paypal.

Are there any user experiences yet?
Hello, this addon works with all types of payments! paypal, bank transfer etc. I didn't quite understand: Are there still any user experiences?

Last edited:
I didn't quite understand: Are there still any user experiences?

Not "still"... but "yet"
Maybe some of your customers also use the "wire transfer" from aulait and can tell if it is compatible :)

Don´t get me wrong.. like I said we already purchased another addon for coupons but can´t use it now.. there were also problems with paypal: I had to upgrade all users manually even if they paid via paypal. thats why we had to delete that addon :(

So I am a bit afraid of losing money again.

Hello,

We don't have Wire transfer from @au lait so we can not be 100% sur it will work with it. For default payment provider from XenForo this add-on will work ! ;)

Regards, SyTry

Top Bottom