Implemented User group on invite

leoterik

Registered
Registered
Invite System
User Upgrade Duration
Reaction score
A function that you can set a user group can get the new member automatically if they have registered with an invite key

Hello,

So for example if I register on your forum without "invitation" my usergroup is "Member" and if I register with an "invitation" my usergroup is "Certified". Is that right ? :unsure:

Regards, SyTry

yea kinda lika that :)

Hello,

What exactly do you want then?

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

no that example was fine :D
It must be only searchable for the admin himself which groups and whether it is at all on or off

But does that mean the invitation code is no longer mandatory?

Yeah right. but only if you turn on the option with the user group and you make the invite only.

and even then the invite is still good for something if you immediately and automatically get a user group

when will it come? ..

Hello,

It happens!

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

tbh i need the update pretty quick ..

Hello,

It's planned but we have several updates in progress. (y)

Regards, SyTry

Hello,

This is implemented in the next update : 2.1.3 ! (y)

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Last edited:
How to use this function? Is it depured?
Where can I put the user group?

I have only seen this option if I check the option of non mandatory invitation during registration.

it would be great to have tokens or personalized invitations that automatically register one of the groups of users

I have only seen this option if I check the option of non mandatory invitation during registration.

it would be great to have tokens or personalized invitations that automatically register one of the groups of users
Is it possible to do this ?

Hello,

I can do that on the custom invitation codes.

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Hello,

I can add it I mean.

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Hello,

Yes I can add it only for custom invitation codes.

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Top Bottom