Solved Auto file RegEx and Auto File Weight

Liam's add-ons
Conversation Folders

paula

Licensed
Licensed
Reaction score
Hi!

What exactly does "Auto file RegEx" mean. Is there an example of how to use this so I can understand?

Also, does the "Auto File Weight" mean the number of replies?

Attachments

• 1606766303560.png
    1606766303560.png
    21.5 KB · Views: 2
Solution
Hello,

"Auto file RegEx" is for Regular Expression, and for "Auto file weight" maybe yes, it's for the number of replies to move the conversation into another folder. I'm not sure of my answers since it was Liam's add-on. I'm going to do some tests to confirm this.

Regards, SyTry
Hello,

"Auto file RegEx" is for Regular Expression, and for "Auto file weight" maybe yes, it's for the number of replies to move the conversation into another folder. I'm not sure of my answers since it was Liam's add-on. I'm going to do some tests to confirm this.

Regards, SyTry

Solution
"Auto file RegEx" is for Regular Expression,
Can you explain a liitle more?

How do you use that?
Example Regex for "move all incoming conversations to a folder with the name of the person who created the conversation and set the subject of the conversation as the title, if it doesn't already exist.

Last edited:
Can you explain a liitle more?

How do you use that?
Example Regex for "move all incoming conversations to a folder with the name of the person who created the conversation and set the subject of the conversation as the title, if it doesn't already exist.
I don't know at all what it can be used for, sorry, as we are not the basic developer of this addon we really don't know what it can be used for

Top Bottom