Sadiq6210

Licensed
Licensed
User Moods Manager
Required Custom Fields On Upgrade
Change Type Resource
Reaction score
Hello,

Thanks to implement our idea, you made this addon even better than our XF1 version.

I don't know if this is bug or suggestion but if the user clicked on (Upgrade membership) and faced the page to complete for example the full name and mobile number, when the user filled the required fields and clicked (Save) then the addon should move him automatically to upgrade page. Currently, this add-on keep the user in the same page (required fields page) even when he click save.

The user already clicked on (Upgrade membership) in step-1 and the addon stopped him to fill some fields, so after he filled it, he should be moved direct to the requested page (Upgrade membership) page. Our XF1 version was working in this way as well.

Hello,

This is not a bug, we will implement it in the next update ! ;)
Thank you for this suggestion ! (y)

Regards, SyTry

Hello,

Yes it will be added under an option in the next update ! (y)

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Last edited:
Hello,

Yes it will be added under an option in the next update ! (y)

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Unfortunately it is not implemented in 2.0.2 :(
Will it be in 2.0.3? it is very important that the addon will move the user automatically to "account upgrade" page after he filled the required fields

Hello,

Yes there is an option that allows you to choose this: Screenshot

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Hello,

Yes there is an option that allows you to choose this: Screenshot

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Sorry my fault, I didn't notice this option
Working perfect :love:

Just a small suggestion, in the error message, it is better to write the field name instead of field id because the user are seeing the field name only.

1567462531246.png

What do you think? :)

Sorry my fault, I didn't notice this option
Working perfect :love:

Just a small suggestion, in the error message, it is better to write the field name instead of field id because the user are seeing the field name only.

View attachment 179

What do you think? :)
Hello,

Yes, you were right I will change that not in the next update, but in the following one

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Hello,

Yes, you were right I will change that not in the next update, but in the following one

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

It is fine
I will add it as a separate suggestion for your reference.

Top Bottom