tommyxv

Licensed
Licensed
Upgrade Coupons
User Upgrade Duration
User Upgrade Pro
Reaction score
Hi,

I set limit to 5 folders for registered user group but can still create more. Tested with my non-admin test account. (if posted in wrong place, please move. thx)

2020-07-11_16-09-20.png

Solution
Having said that, it's not normal that you can create 6 if you put 5 or 11 if you put 10, not to mention the user groups, I'm going to release an update.
Having said that, it's not normal that you can create 6 if you put 5 or 11 if you put 10, not to mention the user groups, I'm going to release an update.

Solution
Hello,

Yes indeed, but when you have 6 folders you won't be able to create any more.

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Hello,

Yes indeed, but when you have 6 folders you won't be able to create any more.

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Hi,

I was able to create a 7th folder just now. Limit still set to 5 max.

Hello,

I signed up on your site you had installed the addon on your site or not? if yes can you give permission to the member to create folders

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Hi,

I think I found the issue. Something to do with primary and secondary user groups. I installed on my other site that doesn't use secondary user groups and it works. When limit is set to 5, 6 folders is the max. The option to create another goes away.

I signed up on your site you had installed the addon on your site or not? if yes can you give permission to the member to create folders

I will enable it for you on the site you signed up on but I will need to create a secondary user group for you to test. I saw new registration from France so I guess that was you? ;)

OK, you are all set. Your prim UG is Registered which cannot use the folders at all. Your secondary UG can use folders with a 5 folder limit.

Interesting. It seem to work on that site. Let me test again on the other site.

Yes indeed, XF and based on the largest number, example:

2 user groups A and B

a group A = 0 folder possible
a group B = 5 possible folders

the user has as user group A as primary and B as secondary, he can then create 6 folders

the same if the user has as user group: B as primary and A as secondary.

OK, big oops on my part. My apologies. My test account was in another secondary UG (from testing something a while back) that I set to 10.

I removed it, set the folders to 4 max and 9 max for the two secondary UGs and it is working perfectly. 5 and 10 are the max.

Also, thanks for making No Folder easily editable with phrases. Your attention to details is awesome!

Top Bottom