[Liam W.] Post Macros

Add-on [Liam W.] Post Macros 5.2.2 Fix 8

No permission to download
Yep... I need for my work im working with that addon... anyway if you want to do that i will show what i want and i can pay too ;)

Yep... I need for my work im working with that addon... anyway if you want to do that i will show what i want and i can pay too ;)
You may need to ask @NixFifty on XenForo since we don't have a license for his add-on

Hi. Is there any possiblity of adding additional functionality to the macros? For example, adding things seen in this addon for v1 of Xenforo? Moderation Macros - This addon seems like development has stopped and there doesn't seem to be any alternatives available for Xenforo 2.

HEY FOLKS,
Working on converting a forum to Xenforo. Installed the Post Macro Plugin. Running Xenforo 2.2, I have added some macros, global, and per admin/user. I am not seeing on any of the bb code editors the lightning bolt icon to insert macros. Any ideas. Developer and I have tried about everything we can think of. Also using a Pixel Exit theme. I do see the lightening icon under CONTENT - the BB Code editor, I have added to each size editor but it still does not show. I have also set permissions. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. We wanted to use this so mods can use canned responses to issues in conversations to folks.

Hello

Hi. Is there any possiblity of adding additional functionality to the macros? For example, adding things seen in this addon for v1 of Xenforo? Moderation Macros - This addon seems like development has stopped and there doesn't seem to be any alternatives available for Xenforo 2.
We will watch later
HEY FOLKS,
Working on converting a forum to Xenforo. Installed the Post Macro Plugin. Running Xenforo 2.2, I have added some macros, global, and per admin/user. I am not seeing on any of the bb code editors the lightning bolt icon to insert macros. Any ideas. Developer and I have tried about everything we can think of. Also using a Pixel Exit theme. I do see the lightening icon under CONTENT - the BB Code editor, I have added to each size editor but it still does not show. I have also set permissions. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. We wanted to use this so mods can use canned responses to issues in conversations to folks.
for global macros you have to add them to your list, Screenshot

Cordialement

The macro button is not showing in the editor. Where is it supposed to be located, or how can I add it?

The macro button is not showing in the editor. Where is it supposed to be located, or how can I add it?
Hello, maybe this anwser can help you :

Regards, SyTry

Hello, maybe this anwser can help you :

Regards, SyTry
They aren't global macros, I added one in my account settings and the icon does not show up.
EDIT: I have created and enrolled in a global macro, and it did not show there as well.

The button doesn't seem to be configured at all, is there something going wrong? Running XenForo 2.2.4.

Last edited:
They aren't global macros, I added one in my account settings and the icon does not show up.
EDIT: I have created and enrolled in a global macro, and it did not show there as well.

The button doesn't seem to be configured at all, is there something going wrong? Running XenForo 2.2.4.
Did you add the icon in your toolbar via the ACP ?

Top Bottom