[Liam W.] Post Macros

Add-on [Liam W.] Post Macros 5.2.2 Fix 8

No permission to download
Did you add the icon in your toolbar via the ACP ?
I did not know there was a button to add. Do you potentially have instructions to add it myself?

EDIT: I have added the button, but even then it still does not show on the editor.

Admin CP:
1621739554936.png

Editor:
1621739600177.png

Last edited:
Hello,

Here are some instructions: [Liam W.] Post Macros
Did you check this box in the nodes: Screenshot

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ
I have placed the button at the front, but it doesn't show in the preview at all. I have also checked to make sure that it is enabled in the forum, and it was checked.

xb2CRMZRJ

Suggestion: Could we create macros that post as another user? My forum has a "bot" account that we use for official posts, and we'd like to be able to submit macros that post as that user instead.

Where can I find this option? I had a look, and I might have missed it.
This can help you :

hi there, I am struggling so much with lightning button.. I still cant find it.. Can you please help me.. This is not working on my fourm

I went back and fourth on the conversation above.. and I am just not sure why I cant see the lightining

I created a test macro in my profile and still not able to see it
I added it to the groups premession
I added it to my own account premesion manually as well
And still nothing

I tried public comment or conversation and still no macro .. .please help me

hi there, I am struggling so much with lightning button.. I still cant find it.. Can you please help me.. This is not working on my fourm

I went back and fourth on the conversation above.. and I am just not sure why I cant see the lightining

I created a test macro in my profile and still not able to see it
I added it to the groups premession
I added it to my own account premesion manually as well
And still nothing

I tried public comment or conversation and still no macro .. .please help me
Hello,

Maybe this can help you :

Regards, SyTry

I know it's been suggested before, but I'd just like to also register my interest in a feature for this addon where you can specify a thread move destination per macro - rather than selecting it each individual time.

Reason being is that we are using this for an application system - Every time we use a macro, we archive the application to the archives section, and not having to select this forum every time would be a handy feature to have

Top Bottom