Predefined Tags
Required Custom Fields On Upgrade
Required Custom Fields On Forums
Invite System
User Upgrade Pro
Credit System
SEO Optimization
Reaction score
Is there an option for the administrator to be notified when a subscription expires?

Can the invoice number be removed?

Hello,

Existe-t-il une option permettant à l'administrateur d'être averti lorsqu'un abonnement expire?
No, but it can be created, but it can become very cumbersome for the administrator to have a notification for each expired subscription.

Can the invoice number be removed?
Currently no, but I can add an option to remove it.

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Is there an option for the administrator to be notified when a subscription expires?
Having said that, you had a conversation that this would create automatically, when a subscription is about to expire / and or a subscription that has expired.

I'm not currently using such a plugin to manage my community's subscriptions but this is interesting.

I manage the users in an external service (plex) but they pay in the community for an account upgrade, so I would like to receive a notification when they don't renew the account upgrade so I can remove them manually from this external service (since there is no currently supported plugin that does the job)

Invoices can be deactivated? it would be great to have a pdf but without an invoice number in any case.

Is there any way to see in a demo all the options provided by this plugin?

I have also seen that two new drop down buttons appear in the menu bar, this is compatible with third party themes?

Captura de pantalla 2020-08-10 a las 0.07.01.png

I manage the users in an external service (plex) but they pay in the community for an account upgrade, so I would like to receive a notification when they don't renew the account upgrade so I can remove them manually from this external service (since there is no currently supported plugin that does the job)
Yeah, well, I can create a system like that.

Invoices can be deactivated? it would be great to have a pdf but without an invoice number in any case.
I can add an option to disable the billing number, but that said, this addon does not generate a pdf invoice :(

Is there any way to see in a demo all the options provided by this plugin?
Uh, yeah, I'll set it up for you. Wait a minute.

I have also seen that two new drop down buttons appear in the menu bar, this is compatible with third party themes?
Normally yes, if this is not the case, I would look to fix this problem ;)

I'll give a little more explanation on that:
Having said that, you had a conversation that this would create automatically, when a subscription is about to expire / and or a subscription that has expired

it will automatically create a conversation with the user who will have an expired subscription or that he has an expired subscription + a member that you had chosen in the options, it's this member who will start the conversation with the other member.

Here's the demo: Xen-Soluce - Add-ons & Services
user : demo
password : demo

I understand that it also works with paypal subscriptions and not just one-time payments, right?

It would be good if the notifications of this appear in the xenforo bell, this is a recommendation.

You can turn off the demo, thank you very much

I understand that it also works with paypal subscriptions and not just one-time payments, right?
What do you mean by that?

It would be good if the notifications of this appear in the xenforo bell, this is a recommendation.
For the ones that are about to expire or have expired, it also has an automatic email sending for the user concerning

What do you mean by that?

For the ones that are about to expire or have expired, it also has an automatic email sending for the user concerning
I mean, a new "invoice" will be generated when the date comes when paypal automatically charges for a subscription, right?
-
I think that for the end user having all the notifications unified in one place is better than having the xenforo bell, an ok and a cross in the top menu also you have to remember that in the mobile view you can't fit too many objects there.

I think it would be better to have the warning notifications in the xenforo notifications menu.

it seems like a great plugin, you have so many things related to subscriptions that I can go crazy haha

I mean, a new "invoice" will be generated when the date comes when paypal automatically charges for a subscription, right?
Yes the invoices, its just a reading of two tables already existing in Xenforo so any subscription that has been taken is validated are in the invoices

I think that for the end user having all the notifications unified in one place is better than having the xenforo bell, an ok and a cross in the top menu also you have to remember that in the mobile view you can't fit too many objects there.

I think it would be better to have the warning notifications in the xenforo notifications menu.
You were right! The problem with XF notifications is that they don't stay, you can disable them, it's two buttons in the style properties: Screenshot

it seems like a great plugin, you have so many things related to subscriptions that I can go crazy haha
:ROFLMAO:

Hello,

the administrator is notified only when the subscription is about to expire or when the subscription has expired?

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

And in fact you want the administrator to receive an XF notification or you want a list in the admin panel where it lists all the subscriptions that are about to expire? well how do you want it to look?

Hello,

Yes the invoices, its just a reading of two tables already existing in Xenforo so any subscription that has been taken is validated are in the invoices
So I rectify what I could say, I made a test and it does not generate a new bill at each renewal. sorry !

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Top Bottom