Solved Page Not Found

Free add-ons
Advanced Statistics Lite

HerzeleidMeister

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
When I click on my advanced stats link the page is not found. I have set the usergroup permissions and checked the add-on settings.

Hello,

You have installed the 2.0.0, you may install the latest version ! ;)

Regards, SyTry

Solution
OK what is the latest version? There are 3 choices when the thing pops up!
Hello,

:unsure: Well think a little bit, there are 3 versions a version 2.0.0 without anything that means that it is the first version after 2.0.0 Fix 1 it is the second version and the last version it is 2.0.0 Fix 2

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Hello,

:unsure: Well think a little bit, there are 3 versions a version 2.0.0 without anything that means that it is the first version after 2.0.0 Fix 1 it is the second version and the last version it is 2.0.0 Fix 2

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

First, I really do not appreciate the attitude. If you would have your system set up better it would be easier for someone to tell which one to download. If I go directly to the "Your Licenses" link from the top menu I find with no problem BUT if you click the "Download" button on a different licenses page (which is where I was) it gives you a pop up that is hard to tell what you are supposed to download!

Hello,

When your are in your licenses you see the latest version available. Have a look :

Regards, SyTry

Hello,

All licence : Screenshot

After that, you have to think, we can't downgrade a version, which means we can't do it: 2.0.0 Fix 1 to 2.0.0 similar 2.0.0 Fix 2 to 2.0.0 Fix 1, personally we never had a problem with that....

Anyway, sorry about how I talked to you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom