Blackhat

Licensed
Licensed
User Upgrade Duration
User Upgrade Pro
Credit System
Advanced User Profile
Reaction score
When renewing your existing subscription through purchased upgrades, that means you want to renew the same plan so there is no need for duration option, it should automatically select the current active subscription. If the user wants to get a different duration he can select from available upgrades.

When clicks on the Renew button, it should redirect the user to the payment gate directly, so the overlay window should be removed.

rAoWGGs.png

The same for Gift Upgrades add-on.

jMG8WcO.png

this field and the one for gifts, when there is more than one payment method you will have another input to select the payment method it's the same.

I know, I didn't suggest removing the duration option to free up some space, it's like adding the same option twice on the same page.

Regarding the overlay window, you can display it only if the Upgrade Coupons add-in is installed. Otherwise, the renew button should redirect the user to the payment gate directly. And the duration option under purchased upgrades is completely useless, I explained the reason in the original post.

and why shouldn't this field be used to renew them?

yeah but the problem is that you have the gift addon that means I have to handle 3/4 cases for 1 field that is on 2 pages.

Top Bottom