Blackhat

Licensed
Licensed
User Upgrade Duration
User Upgrade Pro
Credit System
Advanced User Profile
Reaction score
No changes have been made when tried to batch update user's credits to 0.

Hello,

I uninstall them and then I reinstall them and it worked, the first time it didn't work but I forgot to create events.

Reagrds, CRUEL-MODZ

Uninstall and reinstall won't fix the issue, please try to reset all users credits to 0 - you won't notice any changes to user credits.

7unRtDr.png

Hello,

Yes, okay, you can't really give everyone the same credit; this system will only add or subtract points.

As I told you, it's impossible to change the credit directly, I have to do a calculation, that's why it's not really a reset system, you just add or subtract points to a certain number of users.

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

There is a workaround to reset user credits to 0, you can remove all user transactions. This process shouldn't affect the credits added manually.

To set to 0 just add the value opposite example: -15 I will add 15 and you will have 0, the problem is not there, if you want to put all the users has 6 credit bah it becomes complicated!

I understand that it's possible to reset one user credits by subtracting the same value, but I'm talking about batch resetting users credits, if there are 100 users who have different credits values how to batch reset their credits to 0? There is no way other than removing transactions. It makes sense to remove all user transactions when resetting credits so it doesn't show up in the front-end.

yes of course by batch of course I said that by batch, reset user credit to 0 that's really not the problem, as i just told you

Top Bottom